UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I also thought that version of wolverine was called Feral wolverine. He'd make a cool minimate and honestly I'm surprised they haven't made it yet with all the wolverine variations. Who has more minimates, Ironman or wolverine? Probably Ironman from all the movie stuff but it's gotta be close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So - I just looked into this... 'Feral' wolverine was only a thing look for about 10 issues? 
In my mind, it was a theme that went on for years... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That kind of awfulness has a way of burning itself into your brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, keep in mind 10 issues of Wolverine also translates to 10 issues of X-Men, 10 issues of Uncanny X-Men, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 6:48 AM, stack32 said:

That kind of awfulness has a way of burning itself into your brain.

A general explanation for why so many people want 'mates from '90s Marvel comics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say, I think it would be great if it was a comic wave that minded the gap. Filling in holes from teams like:

Greg C Warpath and Sunspot

MockingBird And Vance Astro

Crystal and Gorgon

Jocasta and Swordsman

BAF Caliban 

It’s not clean but it gets a lot of requested mates out for people.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, thereasonsy said:

I would say, I think it would be great if it was a comic wave that minded the gap. Filling in holes from teams like:

Greg C Warpath and Sunspot

MockingBird And Vance Astro

Crystal and Gorgon

Jocasta and Swordsman

BAF Caliban 

It’s not clean but it gets a lot of requested mates out for people.

You could almost have a whole wave that is just filling in gaps for X-FORCE! Warpath, Sunspot, Stryfe, Caliban, Wolfsbane, Elixir, Vanisher, Deathlok....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to think 90's Liefeld uni's stand a chance given Marvel Legends output of late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We didn't get anything really for Deadpool 2, that would've been the obvious time to put out some X-Force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

We didn't get anything really for Deadpool 2, that would've been the obvious time to put out some X-Force.

That would have been great. Deadpool 1 ended up helping us get Siryn & Copycat. I was hoping we might see another 616 wave when D2 came out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...