UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Actually, they should hit October 30. But still, yay!

Oh good! Halloweve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like it's been so long since these were announced that I can't remember how many sets I ordered from Luke... Going to be gr3at to have these in hand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, Chigarillo said:

It seems like it's been so long since these were announced that I can't remember how many sets I ordered from Luke... Going to be gr3at to have these in hand!

Same. I think I bought 3 complete waves and 2 Multiple Man sets but I’m really not sure.... I don’t even remember if I sent the to my PO Box or if they are coming to the house directly! Which if they are coming to the house directly, it’s been an honour to serve with you all check eBay for my collection as my partner will need the money for a criminal defense after I have been found dead. 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I wonder if Luke sold out of his MM sets yet or how many he has left out of the 500 sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Why do you want 3 complete sets? 

I ordered three because one for back up and the second set is for the customs. Quicksilver, Val Cooper, Wolfsbane human, X-Man, Husk, replacement Beast for 90s X-Men, and a Warren with smaller wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Heinous said:

Why do you want 3 complete sets? 

It's best to keep one complete set packaged for your packaged collection ,one complete set for your opened display collection ,one complete for customs ,one complete set for trading,one set for breakages ,one for your children/grandchildren to play with  ,one for ebay when times are hard ,one set in a floatable waterproof container ,one in a fire-proof container ,one in an off-site storage facility in a fire-proofed,water-proofed container ......one set just in case ...........one set just out of the case & one to just love .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

It's best to keep one complete set packaged for your packaged collection ,one complete set for your opened display collection ,one complete for customs ,one complete set for trading,one set for breakages ,one for your children/grandchildren to play with  ,one for ebay when times are hard ,one set in a floatable waterproof container ,one in a fire-proof container ,one in an off-site storage facility in a fire-proofed,water-proofed container ......one set just in case ...........one set just out of the case & one to just love .

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Heinous said:

Also, I wonder if Luke sold out of his MM sets yet or how many he has left out of the 500 sets

We have about 150 left out of the 500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

We have about 150 left out of the 500.

Not bad. I'm sure when the wave is released you'll get more sales 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are beautiful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pics!  This thread needs more pics!  Mine should be here in a couple of days and the wait is killing me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine should be arriving tonight, got the email yesterday from Luke they had shipped and it takes about a day to get to me (I live about an hour south of him.) I'll try and post pics if no one else has when I get home tonight.

Edited by Chigarillo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only had time for one pic so far. We are still packing orders - this is definitely the most packages we have had to pack at once since Deadly Foes. Our mail carrier froze in his tracks and his jaw dropped when he saw yesterday's stack of packages. :)

uDBCIT8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the pic and for doing all of that packing!  I'm going to have a fun weekend.  These guys AND Hot Toys IW Bucky should all be arriving over the next few days.  It's like early Christmas for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I would say is when putting together your Strong guy, put the arms on the huge chest block first before putting it on the plain chest block and legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

This is the only picture I've seen ..........is that really it ? http://wqCem9k.jpg

It looks like they put the arms on wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for tip on the arms.  It does look goofy when done wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My X-Factor set, plus an old Quicksilver and a quick custom Valerie Cooper.  Also, since I'm not displaying the original X-Factor team (already have their original costumes on display) I decided to update my Uncanny X-Men Beast. He looks a lot better!

FB_IMG_1572672897358.jpg

FB_IMG_1572672900679.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved this line but had to make a few adjustments. Starting with Rahne. 
 

 

7 hours ago, CortherX said:

My X-Factor set, plus an old Quicksilver and a quick custom Valerie Cooper.  Also, since I'm not displaying the original X-Factor team (already have their original costumes on display) I decided to update my Uncanny X-Men Beast. He looks a lot better!

FB_IMG_1572672897358.jpg

FB_IMG_1572672900679.jpg

I did the same thing but put Val in an X-Factor costume and used the 90’s Beast hair with the update for a perfect Beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...