UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

Recommended Posts

I found three of the sets at at Walgreens in New Hampshire this morning. Black Widow and Ronin are great, but definitely did not need another War Machine. Would of been nice to get a different character. Infinity War War Machine is so much better! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if Zach posted a tray shot before, but these just arrived:

LUlhj9F.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just a heads-up, War Machine and Hulk are in the wrong labelled spots in the package on all sets.

4LAsiM8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

GREAT, It looks like you can take Hulk apart to make a regular body to go with one of the extra heads, as there are hands and feet packed with the set.  Also, War Machine looks like his chest block would not match the regular chest block due to the chest piece only covering the upper half of chest block.

I ordered three box sets, because one will never be opened, but I wanted to be able to have enough to make everyone in the Quantum Realm suits and even maybe make Captain Marvel in the suit as well. So then I ordered a fourth set just to play it safe.  Can't wait to see the movie and I only hope that any of the six local Walgreens in my area gets Endgame mates as they still have never gotten Captain Marvel mates.

Edited by Captain Paco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for confirming and posting, Luke!!!

i don't think those had been posted and they look great!!

maybe the name change is a movie 'hint'.

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Captain Paco said:

Yeah, It looks like you can take Hulk apart to make a body to go with one of the extra heads, as there are hands and feet packed with the set.  Also, War Machine looks like his chest block would not match the regular chest block due to the chest piece only covering the upper half of chest block.

I ordered four box sets, because one will never be opened, but I wanted to be able to have enough to make everyone in the Quantum Realm suits and even maybe make Captain Marvel in the suit as well.  Can't wait to see the movie and I only hope that any of the six local Walgreens in my area gets Endgame mates as they still have never gotten Captain Marvel mates.

Zach had confirmed that we only needed two sets to build the whole team (assuming you purchase 2 of the cap/thor sets).

if captain marvel ends up wearing a suit then you'll be covered while we all scramble to get another one!

that or i can use the extra rocket suit as one.............she is short, no?

Edited by nandoninny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

And just a heads-up, War Machine and Hulk are in the wrong labelled spots in the package on all sets.

4LAsiM8.jpg

Hey @luke314pi will you be getting more packaged versions in stock? Your site is saying that they're out of stock. If not, i'm totally fine with ordering two of the loose versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ampirius said:

Hey @luke314pi will you be getting more packaged versions in stock? Your site is saying that they're out of stock. If not, i'm totally fine with ordering two of the loose versions.

I reshuffled our loose and packaged inventory, so packaged ones are available again. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EricM said:

is Ayo, Okoye? 

Nope, two different characters. Both have been in the films. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nandoninny said:

Zach had confirmed that we only needed two sets to build the whole team (assuming you purchase 2 of the cap/thor sets).

if captain marvel ends up wearing a suit then you'll be covered while we all scramble to get another one!

that or i can use the extra rocket suit as one.............she is short, no?

The legs and arms are very animal specific. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Is Hulk’s head a decent colour match for the infinity war figure?

That's a perfectly reasonable question but it is sad that it still has to be asked !  

 

"Life  Minimates are like a box of chocolates.............."

-buttgumpsmate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Is Hulk’s head a decent colour match for the infinity war figure?

Not really - the EG skin tone is lighter than the IW skin tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

Not really - the EG skin tone is lighter than the IW skin tone.

Oom1Ve7.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point I think it's safe to say that if two Hulks are the same shade of green it's an accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With these in hand I have to say I do like them a lot more than expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im curious.... with how much they're pushing War Machine, could it mean something???

Probably not, I'm just trying to justify why we got two variants of War Machine and not another character altogether. Granted I don't particularly know who it would've been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

Im curious.... with how much they're pushing War Machine, could it mean something???

Probably not, I'm just trying to justify why we got two variants of War Machine and not another character altogether. Granted I don't particularly know who it would've been. 

Maybe if Stark spends most of the film running about in a quantum suit, the thought might be we still want a cool looking robot guy on the shelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw it. Minorest of minor spoilers below 

War Machine does not deserve two spots. I would’ve preferred a more... accurate Thor in the second slot. You’ll see what I mean when you see it. [\spoiler]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont think this counts as a spoiler but...

 

 

 

 

there is no post credit sting so dont wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway

Spoiler

The humor caught me off guard wasn't expecting to laugh that much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Dont think this counts as a spoiler but...

 

 

 

 

there is no post credit sting so dont wait.

I read somewhere that there was still something at the very end though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

I read somewhere that there was still something at the very end though?

There is nothing. There’s kinda a noise but like... if you’re staying for a vague sound I pity you. You’ve already been there for three hours. Go home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is there only no post credit scene? Or nothing after the movie ends? No mid credit scene? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...