UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel: Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing announced!

youbastards

I was just going to post that (well, looks like groundhog is proooobably going to get his wish). As for my thoughts on this well, I don't really hate characters but her, Storm and Beast make the (Un)Holy Trinity of Bullshit. So yeah, needles to say I'm not looking forward to it.

The interior art looks horrendous... Its like a low rent web comic.

I'm usually a pretty peaceful, fun-loving guy. But if you're referring to Art Adams then we're going to have to fight Zexion.

The interior art looks horrendous... Its like a low rent web comic.

I'm usually a pretty peaceful, fun-loving guy. But if you're referring to Art Adams then we're going to have to fight Zexion.

Not Art Adams, who I actually like (bought all of his variants for Original Sin this year, lol). He only is doing that variant cover

Unbeatable-Squirrel-Girl-c9f8d.jpg

That, I think, is the interior artist.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

Looks more like a low-rent Amanda Conner, which is perfectly fine with me. As the father of a young girl that loves comics, I'm thrilled to have one more superhero title skewing to her... even if it will probably be cancelled in a year.

FYI, I gave up comics at the same time I gave up Minimates. I'll pick this one up to read with my daughter and son, but too little too late Marvel. You won't suck me back in this easily with a comic series and a role on the new season of the animated Spider-Man. It's gonna take a whole Squirrel Girl movie to get my forgiveness at this point.