UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groot looks incredible. The others...yeeeesh. Rocket's not articulated below the waist, like the other two, Gamora YIKES, Drax has a weird Toybiz shoulder situation going on, and Pratt's face is pretty rough.

The rest of Pratt looks fantastic so hopefully they have to sense to include a masked head, because then he's a definite buy. But the rest are just really rough looking; it's probably more the fault of the designs, but the proportions look pretty off on Drax and Gamora.

excuse me...I want a Chris Pratt figure on my shelf as much (if not more) than a Peter Quill.

Scared_emmet.png

Here ya go. Use one of these.

I really really want a Vitruvius mini-fig. Seperate they're like $30 though. Lame. Better just to get the Lord Business Lair set.

Doesn't really matter for the Star-Lord, everyone will use the alternate masked head the figure will undoubtedly come with anyway biggrin.png

That's putting an awful lot of faith in Hasbro. If a helmet look is produced it would probably be a variant. $$$

All of their Captain America: Winter Soldier movie figures come with alternate heads. Including Black Widow, who gets an Avengers head (she was skipped over in their Avengers wave)

Of course, she's ridiculously shortpacked...

We aren't making any Marvel Selects for GotG, but we are making a shared assortment of Minimates. Not sure they're approved to show, but they're at the booth!

My heart. confused.gif

I wish someone would snap a picture already.

Dying to see these.

Edited by cidman911

Toy Fair news (no pics)

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1722421/amazing-spider-man-2-green-goblin-toys.jhtml

"Guardians of the Galaxy" toys, including Karen Gillan as Nebula, all of the Guardians, and a teeny, tiny Rocket Raccoon. These will also hit in June for $9.99 per 2-pack

Teeny tiny as in snarf tiny? We shall see

Edited by kaipo