UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're the same base body, but with alternate accessory and face sculpts. Still - i'm with on liking that AoA look.

Either would be awesome, but an alternate, more nasty looking head with no mouth would be great so he could be either 90's 616 or AoA Iceman.

And if Jean is getting a possible 'Powered Up' alternate look, perhaps we'll see the Medusa hair used again in pink?

Edited by Nessex

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn, on one hand they all look really good, and it's always cool to see new Marvel legends revealed, even if I do wish Magneto did not have those wretched ball and socket hip joints. But..... I really wanted the wave that was originally supposed to come with Jubilee. I hope those aren't off the table now.

I'm torn, on one hand they all look really good, and it's always cool to see new Marvel legends revealed, even if I do wish Magneto did not have those wretched ball and socket hip joints. But..... I really wanted the wave that was originally supposed to come with Jubilee. I hope those aren't off the table now.

i said the same thing about magnetos hips on facebook! why couldnt he have the new awesome mold they made with good hips!

Isn't that Jubilee in the bottom left corner of the page?

It is, I suspect she's now the Build a Figure for this wave, which leads me to wonder what happened to Venom, Blizzard, Batroc, Radioactive Man, Tiger Shark....if they don't get released, there will be blood.

As far as Magneto is concerned, I suspect that he was already molded and ready to be made, if memory serves correctly he was part of a poll several years back about what figures should be made as an exclusive or something to that effect. I still wish they had bothered to spend the extra time to update him instead of going with the old-style hips

OMFG!!! Is that real? ARE THESE REAL?

That is the best looking wave of Marvel Legends since..... Since.... since i can't rememebr.

STRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFE!!!!!!

I swoare i would stop buying them.... but they may have just found a way to pull me back in.

Next they're going to announce a Gideon BAF. LOL

That Stryfe is too little, too late. If we were in the heyday of Legends, I'd buy him in a heartbeat. If he were my idea of perfect, same deal. But he's just too weak for me to be excited about dropping 22 bucks or more.

His mask looks like Nighthawk's wings

It is, I suspect she's now the Build a Figure for this wave, which leads me to wonder what happened to Venom, Blizzard, Batroc, Radioactive Man, Tiger Shark....if they don't get released, there will be blood.

As far as Magneto is concerned, I suspect that he was already molded and ready to be made, if memory serves correctly he was part of a poll several years back about what figures should be made as an exclusive or something to that effect. I still wish they had bothered to spend the extra time to update him instead of going with the old-style hips

If that wave never comes out, it would be truly sad.