UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the material that's been released from the film already, from trailers to behind-the-scenes videos and pics, I was already leaning toward passing on this film. After these accusations and all the crap I've seen posted supporting them, I'll be honest; I'm going to have trouble separating the artist from his art.

With all the material that's been released from the film already, from trailers to behind-the-scenes videos and pics, I was already leaning toward passing on this film. After these accusations and all the crap I've seen posted supporting them, I'll be honest; I'm going to have trouble separating the artist from his art.

Thats where im at too.

So... X-Men... yeah. The latest trailer was definitely an improvement if only because it actually acknowledged the Sentinels as the main villain of the film. None of the other trailers really made much reference to them. This could be pretty good.

In a weird way, this is the superhero movie I'm most looking forward to this summer, because it has the most potential to surprise. I feel like it's either going to be amazing, or incredibly disappointing. Plus, I've always been a Quicksilver fan, I'm excited to see him finally. Well, one of him.

I wanted to get the rassum frassums out of the way early, so everyone could appreciate it for what it is. I think it might be our best Storm yet, comic or movie.

Nice, I'll look forward! I really enjoy the 90's and the Marvel Vs Capcom one and I still need to buy one for my X-Men.

Way inappropriate. I don't even like that that picture exists, let alone that MInimates were used to make it.

Oh relax. I'm sure it could have been way worse. It's not as if the studios are taking his name off the advertisements and canceling his convention appearances or anything. It's not as if I customized the underwear or anything. Let's just ignore how Singer tarnished the X-Men films with his behavior and get after the MMV boardmember who took a simple picture of a QC. sheesh.

Yeah.... i think when the PR guy for AA/DST says he doesn't like something you've used his product for 'oh relax' might not be the best response.

sad.png maybe just a little too soon?

Sorry, I thought Zach said pics were coming early this week wink.png

This type of issue gets a rise out of me. I volunteer with young people. I have spent the past 6 years providing a safe space for 'at risk' youth. During that time, young people have presented me with accounts of their lives where people they trusted put them at risk or took advantage of their naivety.
This issue with Brian Singer is upsetting because at best, an innocent man's name is being dragged through the mud, and at worst - a young man was physically and emotionally violated on multiple occasions by people who should have protected him.

Jokes are not appropriate in this situation. Period.

My pic is far from the most offensive thing that's been posted on MMV. I've seen worse, but I'm the one that gets called out by the PR guy? Wow, when you guys dislike something, you really like to dogpile on people. Nessex, I'll try to clear my jokes through you in the future first since you're the authority on what is and isn't allowed. But be wary of venturing outside of the MMV, since mine was the tamest Singer joke I've seen. YB, thanks for letting the world know you've unsubscribed, of course that wasn't passive agressive at all. Nope.

Regardless of where you stand on the recent news related to Brian Singer, there is no need to bring this subject to our forum. Better use of our time would be spent talking about minimates. If anyone has issues or questions on this you are welcome to contact me or another member of staff. Thanks.