UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely if the truck arrives today, there will be a crew working it out in the morning. If there are any halfway competent employees at your local store, you could call and ask them when the truck crew will be in and if they could check the manifest for you for Minimates. Or, let me know your store's exact location and maybe I can figure out out from here

JayBird was the first to ask me to help him, and I found all but the Ultron set for him (the total, after tax, came out to $9.04), but he hasn't replied to my PM since I last sent him one last Saturday. confused.gif

Wow! Hopefully I can get those three for a total of $9.04. I just don't seem to have time to keep checkign my TRU though. If he bails I wouldn't mind steping in since I don't need the Ultron set. Shoot I'd be happy with just Winter Solider and Absorbing Man figures since Falcon is part of wave 54 I have coming from Luke.

I guess all international collectors hate with all their forces TRU waves... Man, I'll have to pay at least three times that value (plus shipping fees) to get this wave... :(

Seeing this wave at such prices at local TRU stores makes me wanna cry!!