UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current looks wise, the "evil" long haired look would be just about dead on if you re-did the star in black and did a red circle around it (something of a mourning "tattoo" he was sporting because of what happened with Natasha, but uh, spoilers), just needs a bit of 5'oclock shadow. If you were to take the agent of SHIELD one and give it a short and spiky hairpiece instead, it would look pretty close to his current style in "All New Invaders". (I get a serious 90's vibe from the art in it, it's weird)

I'm starting to regret deciding to pass these up. Strucker, Viper, and Robo-Skull are all so appealing.

I meant it in terms of, do we have everything we've actually seen images of? I know all those are coming, but we haven't seen any of them yet. I hope there are some surprises at Toy fair, I feel like we can predict most of what we're going to see.

Edited by Valo487

while this year is very movie heavy, i think DST still has some fun comic stuff planned for us, though probably not specialty waves

I hope so, the movie stuff has never been my cup of tea. But...... Having said that,based on the looks in the captain America movie, I'm pretty sure I'll like the cap and winter soldier. They are two of my very favorite costumes.