UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

:( I was just trying to express how happy I was with learning something new! Did the pictures come out ok? I can never tell :(

Dude, relax, I was pulling your leg. Pictures are great ;) Loved the lighting effect you used.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, after finally finishing this thread (lots of pages to read through), here are some things:

One - I am slightly overweight with facial hair and long hair that I usually wear pulled back. I am not a scalper, nor do I feel I hoard. :D

Two - the two cases that I saw at my TRU definitely had a different pack out: 4 Ricks, 3 Herd Zombies, 3 Shanes, and 2 Glens. The first day I went, I found 4 Rick, 3 Zombies, 3 Shanes and 1 Glen . I picked up the exclusives only because I got a custom case from Luke and I am splitting these with a neighbor because he is into the comics/show and has lent me his books toread so I got him into mates. A week or so later, I went back and they had another case of these out, along with another three cases of Marvel 14. For TWD they had another 2 Glens and 3 Shanes. Weird considering other ase reports.

Three - These are awesome!!! The only thing thy would have made these better would have been a shirt tampo on Winter Coat Dale (and alternate looks for the Zombies)

Four - We need a minimate style RV. Make it a $25 or $30 vehicle like the TRU Warthogs, but with only one mate (maybe Andrea w/ Dale's hat piece OR Jim)

Five - What would be needed to push this line from awesome to unbelievable would be child size mates. Make the connectors work with existing mates but shrink the torso piece and shorten the arms and legs slightly. Reusable for Carl, Sophia, Billy, Ben, Duane, Governor's Daughter, alternate Duane, alternate Carl, .... And that is just TWD, not to mention the possibilities with other mates.

Anyway, these were knocked out of the park by DST. Here's to many more waves of TWD goodness!

Okay, I'm not going back through this entire thread to see if anyone else mentioned it, so sorry if it's old news but:

Walking Dead Minimates were in the top three toys ordered from Diamond in October!

This is a really big deal; I can't recall Minimates ever being in Diamond's top ten before (though I certainly don't check it every month). Congratulations, DST!

Just got an in-stock email from TRU.com. It seems Zombie/Jim(Shane) are back in stock. Looks like there are (2) available as of this writing.

Exclusive Walking Dead Minimates Series 1 - Zombie and Jim

Okay, I'm not going back through this entire thread to see if anyone else mentioned it, so sorry if it's old news but:

Walking Dead Minimates were in the top three toys ordered from Diamond in October!

This is a really big deal; I can't recall Minimates ever being in Diamond's top ten before (though I certainly don't check it every month). Congratulations, DST!

That IS pretty impressive! And considering the top 2 are really statues in the toy category, That technically means the Walking Dead minimates are the #1 toy/action figure!

Keep 'em coming DST!

Has anybody else ever done something with extremely good intentions had it blow up in their face ?

I just can't believe what is ( still apparently ) going to my 'US Vault' .......I just can't believe what isn't because it's been cancelled by TRUlyinCOMpetent !

Vague enough ? I won't.....can't....say more .

f*ckinh#ll :verymad:

My friend up at TRU just told me that they just put out another case today. I'm on my way up there in just a few minutes, keep your fingers crossed guys, and I might have some more Glen's and Shane's to trade...