UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Punisher

And all through house,

Not a creature was stirring,

not even a mouse.

THAT'S BECAUSE THE CHRISTMAS TRIO [or should that be TREE-o :D] KILLED EVERYONE!!!!

100_1397.jpg

When the world is in trouble the Christmas Trio is there. They are top agents of the elite task-force known as XMAS (Extreme Mercenary Assault Squad), and they all manage to kick ass every Christmas eve.

SANTA

The leader himself is always the first to attack.

100_1360.jpg

His sack is filled with every weapon known to man. From blowtorches to nooses, he's prepared.

100_1359.jpg

100_1363.jpg

GRINCH

100E1382.jpg

Christmas was never Christopher Johnson's favorite holiday. His family was taken away by the organization SCROOGE when he was young on Christmas day. After years of training, he broke into the company's lair to get his parents back. The leader offered his family's freedom, but at a cost. He would have to be subjected to harsh experimenting. After a period of what seemed like forever, XMAS ransacked the facility, freeing Grinch.

100E1384.jpg

RALPHIE

100E1393.jpg

Ever since he was a young boy, Ralphie was fascinated with one thing. Guns. After receiving a BB gun as a present one year, Ralphie found his calling. He enlisted in the army when he was of age, and quickly climbed to the top of his class. He suffered an accident that cost him his eye during training, but it didn't stop him from fighting. He was recruited by XMAS, as in his 11 years of duty, he's never missed a shot.

100E1395.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS MMMV!!!!

Edited by the punisher=D

killer,literally.Very cool,Ralphie and the red rider is perfect

Am joining the clamor for a webcomic :woot:

Heck, I'd love to see a full holiday-themed contingent with these guys: the hot and sassy Snow Angel, the brawlin' elves Rockem and Sockem, the politically-incorrect Hanukkah Harry and Kwanzaa Man, and of course their inter-holiday associates Killer Cupid, Father Halloween and the Guy Fawkes Avenger! :P

Edited by NorthRaider

:D

Glad you guys like it. A web comic is very possible.

I had a few more, but I didn't want to over do it. I had "Ms. Claws" (emphasize the claws) and Jack Frost as part of X-MAS. And then I had the snow and heat miser as terrorists, but really couldn't find a way to translate them into minimate form...

• 11 months later...