UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's a...

The_Donster

...a boy :wub: My wife and I are having our first child in the early part of July. She's hoping that the baby is born on the 9th, which was her Dad's birthday and the projected due date for the baby. Things look pretty good so far, but we wanted to wait until this ultrasound to make any formal announcements. We were even hesistant to let even let family and a few select friends in case there were complications. Most of you though are like family, which is why I decided to share this happy news. SDCC however is out this year, but since we're getting our very own exclusive action figure, I think it will be worth it :P Of course, my collecting and online time might be minimized a bit, as our priorities shift a bit towards our baby. I'll post some pictures once I get them scanned or transferred to film. Thanks again for sharing in our happy news.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's totally awesome news Don. I'll go ahead and share that my wife and I are expecting also. She's not due until September though. Since this'll be our fourth, it's a little different than what you guys must be going through. Saw our first ultrasound this week and I think it's Minimate sized right now.

And from the sounds of it, there should be a continual 'We're having a baby' announcement thread around here.

And from the sounds of it, there should be a continual 'We're having a baby' announcement thread around here.

We probably need a continual "Happy Birthday" thread too. I feel really bad we missed a couple members' birthdays already. (BTW, Belated happy birthday guys!) A lot of us sure jumped at BHM's birthday though :P

Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. Donster!

When I was expecting my first child (of two), my mom got me something that said, "A child fills an empty place in your heart that you never knew existed" (or something along those lines).

As cheesey as it sounds, it is the absolute truth. Your life has just gotten better, my friend!

^Yeah, I had to break it to my Mom that it wasn't a girl, which is what she wanted. We both thought it might be a boy, but we're more concerned about it being healthy. Which is still first in our minds still. Thanks to everyone who sent the well wishes, we really appreciate it.

Looks like we were posting at the same time last night Nervous. Congratulations on the baby to both you and groundhog. Looks like alot of us caught the baby fever. I personally can't wait and we bought them their first onesie that says future hero with Bat's, Supes and Robin after the appointment. Pretty jazzed, but I also freak out a bit to, which I hear is normal. I just try not to do it in front of Trish, she's nervous enough as it is and has enough on her plate with the baby and all.

Looks like we were posting at the same time last night Nervous. Congratulations on the baby to both you and groundhog. Looks like alot of us caught the baby fever. I personally can't wait and we bought them their first onesie that says future hero with Bat's, Supes and Robin after the appointment. Pretty jazzed, but I also freak out a bit to, which I hear is normal. I just try not to do it in front of Trish, she's nervous enough as it is and has enough on her plate with the baby and all.

Yea being nervous is a very natural thing...trust me, I was for all five of mine...the excitement will balance it off! that sounds like an awesome onsie...I think I have one in mind that I will have to pick up for the package MiniMom and I are putting together for you guys!

and my congrats to groundhog and to nervous(even though I already knew lol) glad to hear of my babies coming in to everyone! I love being a dad :D

Jeff of the Miniacs