UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's a...

The_Donster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted on your Facebook page and thought I'd pop in here and congratulate you and Shannon. He's a good looking boy like his proud Father. Best of luck to you guys and safe journies.

hey thanks so much guys, all i want to do is look at him...of course i strayed a bit to drool over the new waves that were just shown, lol...

yes he is our first one...hey don, maybe our boys will be meeting up at the con for wave 100 of the minimates :P

Look forward to it Josh :thumbsup: At one point, early in her pregnancy, we talked to her brother and his wife about watching him next year when we head back to SDCC. Now that he's born though, I don't think that's going to happen. My wife is already talking about taking him with us next year to get him used to traveling :lol:

Let me just say that I took my two year old twins to Star Wars Celebration with my wife and it went over so well that I ended up taking them all back home and going myself. Taking them wasn't the plan until a friend of mine backed out 15 minutes before we were to leave and I wound up with an extra ticket. Of course we were dealing with two at once, but I'm not sure I recommend small children at cons. The looks on their faces is priceless when they see the cool stuff, but it's just so hard to enjoy when you have to be a responsible parent.

• 4 months later...

I've uploaded some new pics on Facebook of Lex's 1st visit with Santa, but I thought I would share a couple of pics here too. As promised long ago, there are pictures of with hair :lol: He's looking to have blonde-strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. Like Harry Potter, he looks like his father except for the eyes to his Mom. To me, I think he looks like a mixture of both of us, the best of both of us ;) Depending on who we're with though, folks who know me or folks who know Trish, is dependent on which one of us he looks like most. I'd like to encourage those who had babies this year to add to the thread of your little one's too. I would love to see what the next generation of minimaniacs look like :D

img_4610.jpg

img_4611.jpg

img_4612.jpg

img_4613.jpg

THey are adorable MMM.

No sibling rivalry yet.

Shawn is really good with Evan and wants to help with everything.

Thanks. No sibling rivalry at all. They adore each other. My oldest is four and is so low maintenance and chill she spoiled the wife and I, although the little one turns 2 in March and she already has quite the temper so time will tell.

Am I the only one around here with daughters? Speaking of which here they are with our Christmas tree.

I'm beginning to have my doubts Minimadman. I have 2 boys, 13 & 17 from a previous marriage and now Lex. My mom has put in her order that the next one be a girl, but I have my doubts. Gorgeous girls by the way. You better sleep now, because when those girls hit the teenage years you are in for some restless nights :P Doc, how did Shawn get the shiner?

• 2 weeks later...

Never enough pics of the little rugrats Nervous. How do you keep his hands still? Lex has a tendency to move his arm just as the camera on the phone clicks.

Never enough pics of the little rugrats Nervous. How do you keep his hands still? Lex has a tendency to move his arm just as the camera on the phone clicks.

Hey Don...my only secret... I take about 5 pics and try to get one where he isn't practicing kung-fu... Nico is the same way as Lex.

And why are kids fascinated with remote controls, lol