UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's showed up this week. I'm working on everything, but my wife wrecked her van and that's thrown everything off. I should have an update by this weekend as to when exactly everything will work out to be listed.

sorry to hear that I hope she is O.K.

She's fine, but it was a hectic weekend. I actually would have had the time for this, but my camera wasn't returned to me after being repaired like it was supposed to be. If it's not back by the weekend, I'll find a way to get this posted and my plan at this point is to run them from Sunday night to Sunday night. And unless someone thinks I shouldn't, I'll be posting positive feedback in the feedback thread for everyone that donated.

Okay, so here's an overdue update/apology. In the midst of dealing with everything else going on, over a week ago i started coming down with what I thought was flu symptoms. I tried to take care of stuff that needed to be done (including the charity auctions), but by the end of last week I was exhausted and accomplished nothing. I also started a migraine that really hasn't lessened. After that, I countinued to get worse all week to the point where I barely was at work all week and when I was home I felt probably as bad as I've ever felt. I felt so apathetic towards anything whenever I'd start to feel a little better (which was rare). I was finally able to get in to see my doctor at the end of the week only to find out I've had a severe urinary tract infection (which makes me feel really girly saying). I didn't even know guys could get them, but I guess they can and they're more severe than when woman do. I'm slowly getting better, except for feeling like crap from the medicine which is causing some side effects. So, that's where I've been and why nothing has made it's way on-line yet. I wouldn't normally offer up that much info, but I thought this deserved some kind of explanation since I've dropped the ball on this.

So, I can have these listed by week's end as far as I can tell, but wondered if anyone thought there was better time (ending around Halloween or something since some kind of have that vibe). Up to any suggestions, otherwise it'll be this week. And also, since I can't contribute a custom this year, I'll be taking care of all the ebay/paypal fees involved so all the closing prices will be exactly what's made.

Hope you feel better, groudhog. PLEASE let me know when the auctions go up and I will promote them on Facebook. Promoting them at the panel would not have accomplished much, as it was a disappointing turnout for our first Sunday/Kids' Day panel. But our FB page is doing okay!

Everything looks to be set for these to go live on November 1st (All Saints Day). It's a month later than I was planning, but it's really been a horrible month. Again, I know I've dropped the ball on this, but the timing couldn't be any worse. And an FYI, I'm planning on listing these with a new ebay account specifically for the Charitymates auctions every year. Whoever is the one listing them next year will be able to use the account also. I'll give more details before they're listed, but wanted to give everyone a date to look for.

Yeah, Bro, that DOES sound girly, but I hope you feel better soon nonetheless. Like everyone's been saying, your health is much more important, so make sure you're taking care of yourself, OK?