UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 12 this week?

AdyCarter

I picked up serieas 12 at my lcs today including the Sentry variant. The tampo (that word scares me too close to tampon but whatever) on the fron is fixed, but as you've heard it doesn't go around the side of the body. Let me know if I should post pics. Also I pitched my DOFP Wolverine as I just couldn't fix the leg so back in the hunt!
Aw man... I would've taken him!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave 12 finally hit here in Vancouver and the Raft Sentry that I got has an incredibly loose knee joint - he can barely stand on his own! And all of the quality control issues that people have brought forward has me scaed to even try to pose them!

Hello, new to this board but have been on other minimate boards.

I picked up the Raft Sentry - Luke Cage pack (that's all I had money for). Everything seems fine with them but Sentry's hair kept falling off almost everytime I moved him. But all in all they're good figures.

I got my wave 12 set yesterday, and my variant Sentry broke in two places as soon as I pulled him out of the box and tried to pose him! Right knee joint snapped, left hip peg too! Thank you DST & AA, you've lost another customer.

Man I have't even opened these. Now I'm scared :P

I just got mine... every single one of them are in fine shape. Raft Sentry's legs were a tad stiff at the sockets, but nothing at all like Nightcrawler. A little wiggling and they loosened right up.

Overall, the quality on these (my set at least) is pretty decent

I want a raft sentry soooo bad.

none of my LCS's had any left. an employee at my most-frequented comic store told me whenever a wave gets released, they have people waiting outside to buy most of them up, namely the variants. so it looks like i'm going to have to start taking wednesdays off if I ever hope to obtain a variant of my own.

I just bought the whole series on ebay. I'm really excited about the variant Sentry. Yay. I'm so happy. :D The only bad part is the cash flow is seriously getting low.

Well I got my 12&13 today....

and wow doesn't Luke Cages headpiece blow!! - looks like he borrowed Jarvis's toupe or as JL says it wearing a swimcap.

I still dont like the 'eyes' on Ronin either.

One fun packed (ok so I'm building up my part here!) other thing for you guys to try is to swap Cap & Sentry heads, the sentry face fits caps mask perfectly and gives him some serious 'tude, caps head on sentry does look a lil strange but as he's a bit nuts anyway the goofy look seems like a better balance to me!

T.

Whoa :huh::blink: A possible Superman? Hm...

Super man is right. It's almost like the people responsible at Marvel said "Let's make a new Superman type character. We'll give him every power possible - the catch is, he's afraid of his own shadow (the void)."

Sometimes I wonder why I don't read comics anymore. I even almost miss them. Then I read about characters like the Sentry and I don't wonder anymore...

Yeah come on you bunch of................people at DST, the guys at my comic store are going to headbutt me if i keep ringing them once a week.

"INSERT BART SIMPSON IMPRESSION HERE!

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'where's my minimates?'

'WHERE ARE MY MINIMATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!