UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 12 this week?

AdyCarter

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can believe that. They just messed up shipment weeks. I'm waiting to see if the Tampo is fixed on Sentry.

On a side note, Midwest comic shops are getting minimates this week, which I presume are series 13 followed by 12 the next week if what this seller holds true.

Strangely, my comic shop told me I was getting 12 this week. He actually wrote the characters in the description. What chaos! I can't confirm till Saturday cause I won't be able too before then.

oooo I hope this is true!

that would be sweet.

This would be a huge mess if I do get them before west coast, I really think it's 13 being mistakenly shipped instead of 12. We'll see.

From Brandon: "I spoke to Chuck at DST on the issue and he tells me it is due to some "fluke" in ocean shipping and transportation. Instead of holding all the minimates and releasing them in order of their series, they just got the new minimates to you as fast as they could regardless of what series they are."

Hmmmm... Here's my take on the quote. It means that Series 12 was made first and ready to go. Then Series 13 was made next and ready to go. Since Series 13 was just made, they shipped that out by mistake in a "Last-In, First-Out" oopsie-fluke. Doesn't sound like Sentry is being fixed, but I'm hoping so.

My take is....

Boats take a while to get here, one might be faster than another over the month or so trip, customs might clear one before another container first...

It Don't think we need to read anything into it, heck they are coming.

T.

Wait I did this problem in Math class in 4th grade. Two boats leave a dock travelling in opposite directions. Boat A is travelling at a snails crawl, and boat B is going half that fast. At what point will the space time continuum tear in half, causing both boats to occupy the same space, thus destroying eachother in a blast of anti-matter?

<_<

Wait I did this problem in Math class in 4th grade. Two boats leave a dock travelling in opposite directions. Boat A is travelling at a snails crawl, and boat B is going half that fast. At what point will the space time continuum tear in half, causing both boats to occupy the same space, thus destroying eachother in a blast of anti-matter?

<_<

I think the answer was C.

Hmmmm... Here's my take on the quote. It means that Series 12 was made first and ready to go. Then Series 13 was made next and ready to go. Since Series 13 was just made, they shipped that out by mistake in a "Last-In, First-Out" oopsie-fluke. Doesn't sound like Sentry is being fixed, but I'm hoping so.

yeah I'll go with this answer. :P

This is what I was thinking too.

in retrospect, I guess it doesn't really matter when they get here (to me), as long as they get here eventually (and I get the sentry variant) :D

Well if Wave 13 comes out before Wave 12 it means there is now randomness about when anything will come out and we can never count on anything coming out in any order. What if Wave 14 comes out before Wave 12? Will your mind be blown then?

I just want a Nick Fury with manipulation action!

Man this is so confusing. But whatever, just as long as i get the Sentry variant. Or i might just break donw and buy the whole series. :P Ohh and I only want Kitty and Beast :D

Man this is so confusing. But whatever, just as long as i get the Sentry variant. Or i might just break donw and buy the whole series. :P Ohh and I only want Kitty and Beast :D

I was right there with you, but then the Toys R Us 4 pack came out and I realized I could pick up the other 4 in the wave for $10 and I figured, what the hell.

in retrospect, I guess it doesn't really matter when they get here (to me), as long as they get here eventually (and I get the sentry variant) :D

Well if Wave 13 comes out before Wave 12 it means there is now randomness about when anything will come out and we can never count on anything coming out in any order. What if Wave 14 comes out before Wave 12? Will your mind be blown then?

*head explodes*

doh!