UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 12 this week?

AdyCarter

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless him, my shop owner is selling these for $6.99. He said there's no way they'll move at $8.99.

On a side note he's also selling the DC Direct Who's Who... whatever the hell they are for $4.99. These PVC wannabes ain't even moving at that price. He's sold only half a case in two weeks. DC Minimates can't come soon enough.

What if Wave 14 comes out before Wave 12? Will your mind be blown then?

And will Ady eat another hat then? :lol:

I'll eat wave 14!

Especially the Gummy Bear Phoenix!

LOL she definetely beats Gamma Ray Hulk with the yummy appearence of a Gummi. :P Hm.

I have to check out this weekend for once in my local comic shop... I miss so much the new minimates experience B):huh:

I believe this thread is appropriate for this week, the week of Halloween.

Just got the weekly email from my comic shop and Series 12 is scheduled for its release this Wednesday for us left-coasters. Happy Halloween!

Are you serious?

I believe this thread is appropriate for this week, the week of Halloween.

Just got the weekly email from my comic shop and Series 12 is scheduled for its release this Wednesday for us left-coasters. Happy Halloween!

Are you serious?

No tricks! Just mini treats, 'mate!

::crosses fingers hoping Sentry gets fixed::

So, it's Wednesday. Did Series 12 arrive in west coast comic shops? Also, if anyone has Sentry pics, please share. Thanks.

I think most comic shops in this time zone don't open for another 20 minutes ... who will be the first to confirm? (Not me, I'm at work).

I'm on it. The shops are supposed to have them today. Most comic shops don't open until 10 or 11, but I'll know for sure in 2-3 hours!

I was going to put my money on Cloneme getting them first. :)

(Although I bet TBT is standing outside the store right now waiting for it to open).