UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked again at my TRU in Madison, WI, with no luck for more "Wave 10" minimates or for the Heralds set. So I asked for the free shipping deal on the Balder pack and the Heralds. Balder has shipped already!

Just got the rest of the wave lastnight. It was a battle though, tripped over not one or two, but THREE children running wildly, leashless, waving their Christmas gift cards willy nilly throughout the air. Damn my Toy's R Us for putting the new waves in the Toy Story/Disney/Superhero Squad aisle.

I have hunted for Cross Bones across 6 different TRU in Missouri and Illinois with NO Luck

plenty of Magik and Warlock though....sigh

How much gas you spend?

Found the wave at my local TRU (Merrillville, IN). I got both TRU exclusives and left the others to get at a later time. Only had one Crossbones set but like 3 Balder sets. Also had to search since my TRU is still pretty messy due to Christmas hangover. The Crossbones set was hanging by itself on an endcap rack for minimates.

Wow, you picked those all up for other collectors? Out of the goodness of your heart?

I'm telling you, Zach: this place thrives off the kindness of strangers. I have almost the entire series of TRU exclusives and it is thanks entirely to this board, with one guy in particular (who shall remain nameless, but he knows who he is and that he is AWESOME!). One guy who has never met me in person, but offered to lend a hand to a foreign toy-fan.

Despite the nagging and complaining that often goes on on this board, it really is the best community of people ever :thumbsup:

Wow, you picked those all up for other collectors? Out of the goodness of your heart?

I'm telling you, Zach: this place thrives off the kindness of strangers. I have almost the entire series of TRU exclusives and it is thanks entirely to this board, with one guy in particular (who shall remain nameless, but he knows who he is and that he is AWESOME!). One guy who has never met me in person, but offered to lend a hand to a foreign toy-fan.

Despite the nagging and complaining that often goes on on this board, it really is the best community of people ever :thumbsup:

Exactly what he said :thumbsup:

Amen to that Nessex! I rely on the same guy too for the majority of my TRU exclusives. He is God sent.

I'm confused. Why no Thor/Balder love? :blink:

one idea myself, perhaps some people are just after more villains or something? Sure, that is an idea... but a silly one.

I have a slightly smaller pile of Balders, but I didn't post a pic mostly because they are still available online and people have been able to find that set in-store a lot easier.