UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So what are you hoping Santa brings you?

Shanester

What did you ask for from Santa or Harry Hanukkah or whomever delivers your gifts this holiday season?

I asked for a few books and the Sideshow Hulk Comiquette. I know the comiquette is a sure thing since I ordered it myself, but everything else will be a surprise.

I too hope to get into underwear this Christmas :devil:

I was hoping for clay & got that earlier today,now I'm hoping for clear skies for the next three days........& for Christmas I've asked for rain ,snow or sleet.

I guess that I've now completely 'lost' everybody ?

Work on my new lake began today & it is by far the most incredible thing I have ever undertaken .

Work on my new lake began today & it is by far the most incredible thing I have ever undertaken .

You should post some progress pics. I'd love to see it.

Dannychoo.com is having a contest where you pick up to $100 worth of items on jlist.com, and the winner who is selected at random gets all that stuff. I hope I win, so I can get a takoyaki maker XD Takoyaki is supposedly really delicious, but I've never had it before and I have no idea where I can find a restaurant that makes it. So, why not make it myself? The neat thing about the machine is that you can use it to make hush puppies too.

Dannychoo.com is having a contest where you pick up to $100 worth of items on jlist.com, and the winner who is selected at random gets all that stuff. I hope I win, so I can get a takoyaki maker XD Takoyaki is supposedly really delicious, but I've never had it before and I have no idea where I can find a restaurant that makes it. So, why not make it myself? The neat thing about the machine is that you can use it to make hush puppies too.

Where I come from Hush puppies are shoes :blink:

T.