UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed the new crotch pieces for this wave? The ball joints are slightly further out, giving the legs a wider range of motion than any ones prior. Sorry if this had been mentioned.

I noticed the same thing. I think it's great, it's amazing what a little more mobility can do for these figures.

Good point, but all 6 different TRU M.A.X. packs have the exclusive sticker on them.

My guess is there is no rhyme or reason. ;)

ah but there is rhyme and reason

the sticker denotes exclusive to TRU....so in the Marvel waves anything without a sticker is fair game to be reissued in another format/outlet

the MAX two packs are purely exclusive to TRU, I recall Chuck saying that TRU was mainly the only interested party in supporting the MAX line, and even then they were doing it to be able to get the exclusive grab on the Pirates/calico jack line

Jeff of the Miniacs

anyone else think we'll see some Phalanx army builder Minimates in the future?
Sweet J3sus, i hope so! I would love a Phalanx army builder, a phalanx-Hodge & a Harvest minimate for my Generation X Box-sets to go up against!

(yeah - ok. . . i got high-hopes :happy: )

Not sure what this means, but when I placed my order on TRU.com for Wave 9, I had one Cannonball/Shatterstar set go on backorder.

I just got the email confirmation that it was cancelled. No more Wave 9 for the online store, or just a typical encounter with TRU.com's horrible inventory system?

Edited by youbastards

Not sure if this has been posted yet (sorry, but 24 pages is A LOT to go through), but has anyone else had trouble fitting Dark Magneto's helmet on his head?

Wow, you are a lot farther than me. I'm in a similar boat but I still can't get Dark Magneto's dark head on his shoulders.

Take the cape off and push like a melon-farmer!!!!

Once you get it on the first time, it's a lot easier to remove and reattach.

I've tried without much success so far. And yeah, anyone who knows me knows that I ain't no melon farmer. The neck was starting to chip away at the paint and I'm afraid of damaging that ball so I stopped for now. An alternative would probably be scraping the inside of the head a little.