UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

recovery is a @#$%

undeadpool

long story short around the end of summer i was hit by a car and banged up pretty good after loads of surgery, bed rest, little big planet, hulu and some physical therapy(which im still in) ive finally left the hospital :D ive been lurking for a while and alot has happened while i was gone i dont know why i decided to post this. guess im just happy to be out from the hospital :D my friends call me kick ass now because i have about 16 metal plates in me now and for a short time period i still wont be able to feel much pain. all in all it sucked that it happen but im glad that things are going back to normal now anyway basically i just wanted to say...hi again :D also sorry for any spelling errors still kinda drowsy :P

Yikes! Sorry to hear of the trouble, but glad to have you back alive and not an undead zombie.

To be fair, he never specified he WASN'T an undead zombie. i'm still gonna lock myself in my bomb shelter either way.

;)

Welcome back, Robo!! Just remember, you saw how Kick-Ass got Ass-Kicked; don't get any bright ideas. :D

1988 ,big car crash, compound-fracture of left femur ,smashed patella (63 pieces),3 months in ward E5 of Southampton General Hospital ........ on my back .............. & an ego that has never quite recovered*.

However.....it was THE most life-changing period of my entire life .....definitely for the good.

Robomate......nice to have you back! :D

* Perhaps a good thing ;)

thanks for all the welcome backs :D i promise ill try to restrain from eating any board members brains ;) and i guess becoming a vigilante isnt the smartest carreer choce... *cancels custom fitted wetsuit order* also BHM i understand what you mean im deffinitly better for it.

i promise ill try to restrain from eating any board members brains ;)

You'd starve while looking for 'em! :D

Welcome back dude. I'm glad you're mostly okay and getting better. Stick at that physiotherapy.

again thanks for all the warm welcome backs :) ive missed this place

So with all this metal in you now your board name is prob quite apt.

well i always knew i was destined to become a walking tin can

Glad you're okay Robomate. After reading all about your bionic upgrades, I imagine your stay at the hospital went
Am I right? ;)

Welcome back sir.

how did you get the hospital security footage? :ohmy::P