UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spidey Musical and Cap Am Movie Info

MiniFiend UK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I hear about the spidey musical messing up it makes me smile. Its just so obviously a bad idea and the ppl in charge are throwing everything at it and hoping something sticks.

They are in to deep to pull the plug it seems its going up in smoke.

Seriously speaking though, I kind of really feel bad for that stuntman's family. Imagine, your livelihood and health all threatened by a musical about guys in dorky-even-by-Broadway-standards costumes that hasn't even opened to the public yet! That's some surrealist nightmare stuff right there.

What's not funny is that some poor bastard may well have broken his back. What is funny is that the New Zealand tourist with the tape-measure knew the poor schmuck fell from 6 metres .......which is 20 feet allegedly. Trust me ....6 metres isn't 20 feet it's 6 metres .......& either way it would f*cking hurt. New Zealand is a great place to visit ...................................

.............once.

I fell from about 15 feet roughly 8 years ago and my back is still a disaster to this day so I really can empathize with that poor fellow. dont misunderstand my finding humor in spideys face palm as me taking delight in some ones pain. its not the case at all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

WHAT is that striped monstrosity in the pic above???? Is that Swarm?

If i ever get to the States, i think i might have to go see this in person. It beggars belief!

EDIT: Does anyone else think the SwissMiss might be Grace Jones' latest comeback?

Swiss%20Miss1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284187589329GraceJones-Nightclubbing.jpg

Edited by Nessex