UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where do you keep your Minimates?

• 1 month later...

They sell them at Wal-Mart in the section with crafts, yarn, etc. They also sell slightly larger bags that are good for Kubricks and Minimates with too many accessories to fit in the smaller bags.

Thinking of building some of these for my display.

That's not a bad idea! I've been looking into getting a CD shelf for my minimates (right now they're in a book case which is too much dead space even with a raiser) but with a few changes those shelves would be ideal!

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking of building some of these for my display. Most of my collection is stored in their original boxes then into plastic storage bins, I don't have much space in my small house. My spares are in zip lock bags in a shoebox sized plastic box.

BS

That is pretty much what I did with my early display shelves, bought some balsa boards from a craft store and made some shelves although mine look like a toddler made them compared to what that link shows! :lol:

Might have to build me some shelves like that, though I'd probably go a step further and drill a bunch of small holes into the shelves and get some small pegs to slip in those holes, that way I could stand the figures up. Also might add elevated platforms on each shelf so I could display multiple rows of figures instead of just one or two rows of them. Then I'd have to add bigger sections for the Max statues.

Crap, now I have to go take some woodworking classes at the community college.

mine are being taken care of by good men......good men...... :D

A few of them?

Of do you mean 'Top Men'?

they used to be top men but they let some russain chick crash a car into my collection