UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Addition

karamazov80

Hey guys,

Last Tuesday, I became a father for the first time when little Sophie was born. Obviously, I haven't had much free time to post since then, but I wanted to share my good news with the rest of the community. I'm not keen on sharing pics on a public forum, but if anyone wants to see some pictures, shoot me a PM and I'll happily send some your way. She's a sweet little critter, but can scream like a banshee when she isn't happy. Strange how differently I started thinking about all the little things I had always done from the first moment I saw her, but things sure won't be the same again.

And for any Bobby Brown fans who were disappointed that I wasn't talking about the 80s band when you clicked this thread open, please

Welcome to the parents club bub, glad to hear everything is going good! Yea children will change so many things about life for you instantly....which really is a good thing, Ive got loads of experience with this...dont worry they are not all for the bad :)

enjoy her every minute man they grow up faster then you can imagine

Jeff of the Miniacs

Welcome to the club! Kids are a wondrous joy, and nothing compares to contented little sigh they make as they fall asleep in your arms. This is an important survival adaptation for the little buggers, otherwise the screaming, the nasty diaper surprises, and the sleep deprivation would make one question the wisdom of procreation.

Congratulations K80, glad to hear everything is running smoothly. Sadly from this moment on you'll look tired in every pic that's taken of you :P I speak from experience and they are worth every bit of it ;)

Sam knows how I feel about about the new addition ......however this has caused an inordinate amount of problems to the most important person in my life.......ME. Things have changed so much for me & I doubt if they'll ever be the same again......sleepless nights trying to figure out how I'll get the next Marvel Wave ......push-chairs,cots & diaper cases where MY stuff used to be .....it hurts Sam ......it hurts. I wasn't sure whether I could actually go on at one point but if you're happy Sam then so am I .....I've moved on.

Doctor. K deserves all that he's got .........a beautiful wife ,a beautiful daughter.......... & all the good stuff that life will bring him.

Wonderful. ;)

-godfathersmate

Edited by buttheadsmate

Congrats Dr. K!!!! I wish you and your family all the best, and enjoy her as much as you can now... soon she will develop something called... attitude. It is an affliction like no other. My 6 year old has it, and I fear the teenage years :ermm: Anyway, babies are fun, have another one :D

BS

• 2 years later...