UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

question for lukes toy store

I read that as that you are guaranteed the item if you pre-order rather than it guaranteeing an actual release date.

This is correct. :)

I haven't updated the release date yet, because I was waiting until tomorrow morning to see what was on my shipping list for next week.

If any retailer tried to offer a guarantee that Minimates would be released at the time that DST said they should be, they would probably go out of business!

Edited by karamazov80

I've understood it that it means if the product is cancelled, Luke will have to customize the set for anyone who ordered. I'm still looking forward to my Beverly Hills Cops mates whenever he's done.

Personally this was my favorite response. Luke, can you confirm this statement? :P

I've understood it that it means if the product is cancelled, Luke will have to customize the set for anyone who ordered. I'm still looking forward to my Beverly Hills Cops mates whenever he's done.

Personally this was my favorite response. Luke, can you confirm this statement? :P

Please confirm this statement. And please put LOTR wave 3 up for pre-order. And The Godfather. Please.

And please put LOTR wave 3 up for pre-order.

Well, he can use Eowyn's hair that's shown in this auction. I can confirm it's genuine since that's where I got my Eowyn from.

Wait, seriously? People HAVE Eowyn... Like there are more than one out there?

How did I miss this info?

Did more of wave three leak?

Edited by Nestlé

I'm not sure who else has one, but I have one and the Aragorn from that wave. The seller in the link has sold several Aragorn's (usually without the hair, which I have an extra of I believe for fodder), but I don't think they've sold many other Eowyns. And FYI, neither comes with accessories (Eowyn has the blond hair, but no helmet). I think I've said this before, but I'll find them and post pics.

Edited by groundhog7s

I'm not sure who else has one, but I have one and the Aragorn from that wave. The seller in the link has sold several Aragorn's (usually without the hair, which I have an extra of I believe for fodder), but I don't think they've sold many other Eowyns. And FYI, neither comes with accessories (Eowyn has the blond hair, but no helmet). I think I've said this before, but I'll find them and post pics.

No Wraiths?

:(

I'm not an expert in Legalese, but I'd interpreted that to mean that it's simply a guaranteed pre-order for authentic DST/Minimate merchandise (as opposed to, oh, I dunno, bootleg or illegally-acquired items?) To interpret the "guarantee" part as being related to the actual release date of the product seems awfully like splitting hairs to me. :confused:

The pre-order guarantee image is mostly for the 25% of my customers who haven't ordered from me before. I wanted to make the pre-order system even more apparent than it already was. Everyone here will be familiar with it from other sites. The item you pre-order is a guaranteed reservation. If there happens to be a mistake, like with the Silver Age Angel, I will do everything I can to make sure you get your item. Otherwise you will get a full refund, no questions asked. Release dates are not guaranteed, as they are unpredictable at best. But I will do my best to keep you updated as I get information from DST, like with the apparent delay or cancellation of the Laboratory playset.

I'm not an expert in Legalese, but I'd interpreted that to mean that it's simply a guaranteed pre-order for authentic DST/Minimate merchandise (as opposed to, oh, I dunno, bootleg or illegally-acquired items?) To interpret the "guarantee" part as being related to the actual release date of the product seems awfully like splitting hairs to me. :confused:

yes, it is not the release date as stated earlier in the discussion, thanks for reading ;)

I never really thought it would be, sorry but this is just a pet peeve of mine that sometimes "guarantee" and "warranty" are thrown around without any real thought or care for the customer, more of just a "sales gimmick" nothing against Luke( I have and continue to order ALL my minimates from him, to the chagrin of my wallet :D ) like i said just a pet peeve and in this instance i thought i could spark friendly debate or get answers

Edited by Mattallica