UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 4

Mine's done!

Presenting:

The Teslamat 3000

tesslamat1.png

Model name: Teslamat 3000

Manufacturing number: NT390721

Height: 15 feet (17 feet counting antenna)

Weight: 3 tons

Primary function: Assisting in laboratory builds

Secondary function: Unknown (aspects of programming left incomplete following Nikola's death)

Offensive /Defensive capabilities: Body is made of indestructible alloy of unknown composition. Super strength and built-in tools provide a good deal of defensive capability, though it is rumored he was a capable of far in planning.

History:

Though hastily built in 1893 by the great Nikola Tesla help him with the quick assembly of the electric lighting rigs at the World's Fair, the Teslamat 3000 stands as one of the geniuses greatest creations. Heralded, along with AC current, as a glimpse into the glorious future Nikola Tesla would provide this world (but sadly, Thomas Edison ensured would never occur) the protoype Teslamat offered fair goers a look at the future of the American work force, one man with several Teslamats at hand could raise a skyscraper in a day, build a city a week, and tunnel mountains in just under a month. Powered wirelessly, drawing current from radian AC sources using his head mounted antenna (any number of tools with similar antenna could be mounted onto the Teslamat for increased capabilities) Telsamats could work in any environment for any length of time... provided an AC station be nearby!

The Teslamat's invincible shell (made of alloy the great invent whipped up specifically for the unit, it's composition lost with many other works in a lab fire Edison claims to know nothing about) provide incredibly useful when Thomas Edison's goons came around trying to smash the poor thing and Nikola's lab to bits. Releasing he could never destroy OR defeat the Teslamat 3000, Edison turned to destroying Tesla financially, ensuring Nikola could never achieve backing or funds to mass produce the Teslamat nor build improvements upon his existing unit to reach it's full potential (Nikola often hinted he planned to turn Telsamats into the future of warfare, so no man need ever die in war again, and in fact so no war ever need be waged again.)

The sole Teslamat would remain Nikola's loyal servant until the inventor's death in 1943, at which point he would become something of a curiosity, touring the country to help lift war-warn citizen's spirits making public appearances and helping in war time construction to remind the people of glorious future they once imagined and could through hard work and dedication once again achieve.

Today, the Teslamat (still running after 120 years with no signs of stopping) continues his spirit lifting endeavors: doing benefits with celebrities to raise awareness, rebuilding flood and earthquake damaged infrastructures, and whatever else is necessary to ensure his creator's dreams of a better world for all mankind through technology are made possible.

tesslamat2.jpg

Telsamat makes a guest appearence with stand up comedian Jim Gaffa-gorn, symbiotic Swedish guitarist Eddie ROCK!, and the worst Michael Jackson impersonator we could find to raise awareness for the importance of trees in drought stricken lands.

tesslamat3.png

Teslamat shows off his built in "hand tools." His hands literally transform into tools!!!

tesslamat4.png

This miniature Tesla coil could convert the radiant energy Teslamat used to power himself into storable energy other battery powered devices could pull form, giving traditionally powered tools and vehicles an emergency 'jump' in dire situations.

tesslamat5.png

His "heat gun" used for wielding. Some have said it's design is eerily similar to Nikola's "Direct Energy Weapon", although not nearly as devastating, who knows what his may have evolved into in future revisions of the Teslamat.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you folks? Did you hear that

100_2838.jpg

100_2835.jpg

100_2834.jpg

100_2837.jpg

100_2839.jpg

100_2842.jpg

100_2843.jpg

100_2844.jpg

Model name: Richard M. Nixon (Mk II)

Manufacturing number: N1X0N 15 8055

Height: 14 feet

Weight: 740 lbs

Primary function: President of the United States

Secondary function: Glorified ass kicker

History:

It was during the 2040 Presidential Inauguration when he appeared. Just as Trig Palin was about to swear presidency on the Universal Book of Religion, Nixon landed on the stage and with his overwhelming power automatically assumed leader of the country.