UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Email from Reideen

vbpanizzi

I just got an email from Reideen with only a link inside of it. Anyone else get this? I haven't touched it due to the fact that emails like that are often viruses. But not having heard from Reideen in so long I don't know if he would respond.

I don't know what it is, but I recommend not opening it. I can't say what has kept Reideen away over past few weeks, but this is an ominous sign. I hope he is well.

I had the same email & I'd just like to let whoever sent this shit know that you are some sick fuck if you're taking advantage .....get yourself a life or a new stone to lay beneath.

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infect your asshole" ....consider yourself cursed by a master.

I had the same email & I'd just like to let whoever sent this shit know that you are some sick fuck if you're taking advantage .....get yourself a life or a new stone to lay beneath.

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infect your asshole" ....consider yourself cursed by a master.

did you open the link?

And let's all hope that Reideen is not Spam :(

I just got this horrible, horrible mental image of Reideen tied up and suspended over a large churning vat of processed meat... possibly with Gwarff or somebody looming menacingly over a lever :apocalypse:

Fight back Reideen! Fight back! :starwars:

And let's all hope that Reideen is not Spam :(

I just got this horrible, horrible mental image of Reideen tied up and suspended over a large churning vat of processed meat... possibly with Gwarff or somebody looming menacingly over a lever :apocalypse:

Or how about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LopSjEW42kY

Who or what is this 'Gwarff' character?

He/She's been mentioned twice in this thread.

• 3 years later...

Not that I really like necro-ing threads, but I just got another spammy email from Reideen. I have to admit, I was kind of happy at first -- cuz he's been gone so long.

But then I realized his email got hacked again. Be careful, guys.