UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hellpop's Customs-- Optimus Prime and Megatron!

hellpop

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bilbo: Enjoy!

@Bob: Yeah, he's a great, easy custom. Everyone should have one!

@Boyd: I actually will need to shoot a new photo of Spider-Ham, since I just found a Spidey Lego decal that should fit nicely on the end of his snout. thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

So... been almost a year since I've posted any customs. headslap.gif But the meetup last weekend made me want to get back on track, so look for some more posts from me... for better or for worse. First up, a smattering of Marvel customs:

Nighthawk

post-1943-0-91902000-1398914905_thumb.jp

3-D Man

post-1943-0-90847200-1398914938_thumb.jp

Cloud

post-1943-0-53141900-1398914974_thumb.jp

Quentin Quire

post-1943-0-24688600-1398915002_thumb.jp

Disco Dazzler

post-1943-0-80089000-1398915030_thumb.jp

Killraven

post-1943-0-65217500-1398915052_thumb.jp

Some natterings about them at my rarely used blog.

Very cool stuff, HP. Of course, Nighthawk is the number 1 figure DST needs to do desperately. Disco Dazzler would also be an insta-buy from me. Killraven reminds me that I never finished getting all the episodes of that mini-series by Alan Davis. Should do so. . .

Edited by karamazov80

Hey HP, I'm loving the Nighthawk, its one of the characters in my fairly short list of wants at this point. The 3D man looks very similar to a custom I am working on at the moment, but mine is red and blue, and has a spiky belt. I've seen HP's customs up close, and man, I can't believe how many he has done! so many great characters..... still waiting to see the Battle of the planets stuff.. wink, wink, nudge , nudge...

Thanks everybody!

@ Karamazov80: I was thinking of you while working on Nighthawk; I think I made him at the time he was your icon.

@Freaqualizer: Be happy to. I usually post them in my blog post, but I sped through it last night. I'll update it sometime today and let you know. Basically, I just took his Marvel Handbook page and tweaked it.

@ Nervous: Yeah, I still have to take photos of G-Force. They are on the list.

Hey HP, I'm loving the Nighthawk, its one of the characters in my fairly short list of wants at this point. The 3D man looks very similar to a custom I am working on at the moment, but mine is red and blue, and has a spiky belt. I've seen HP's customs up close, and man, I can't believe how many he has done! so many great characters..... still waiting to see the Battle of the planets stuff.. wink, wink, nudge , nudge...

Sounds like your doing the original Daredevil not to be confused with the Marvel one.

I know that character has shown up recently with the Dynamite Comics Project SuperPowers stuff and in his own Death Defying Devil series by Dynamite as well.

Sorry for the thread Hijack :(

• 4 weeks later...