UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DSTMatt's Quick Custom Thread

Just thought I'd share some of these with you guys, since if I'M actually making them - you know they're easy ;)

X-Force Warpath:

Created using X-Force Wolverine body, Warpath face and knives plus Recovery Armor Tony Stark's hair.

post-235-1260472255_thumb.jpg

post-235-1260472307_thumb.jpg

Six-Armed Spidey:

Created using Salaak's torso superglued onto the back of Spider-Man.

post-235-1260472372_thumb.jpg

post-235-1260472471_thumb.jpg

Binary:

Created using white and red blank pieces, decals by Luke and Human Torch's flame hair.

post-235-1260472555_thumb.jpg

Black Costume Storm:

Created using 90's Storm and a black permanent marker.

post-235-1260472684_thumb.jpg

nice job on the warpath, I'm sure if I could find enough of them in my local TRU to make customs I'd make one too ;)

Nice job with the six arm spidey, I did mine ( way back around wave 7) by glueing extra pegs on a regular torso, much more streamlined than your but probably less durable :)

Are you sure you want to show these? Robert and the AA guys might be worried that you will be qualified to be doing the prototypes and put them out of a job :P

T.

Are you sure you want to show these? Robert and the AA guys might be worried that you will be qualified to be doing the prototypes and put them out of a job :P

If they weren't SO much better than me you might have a point ;)

Perhaps you could slip your binary in the shipment to the factory so they make that instead of the next wolvie or spidey mate... no one would notice B)

T.

Thanks Matt. You've given me an excellent excuse to buy a second X-Force Wolverine / Hydra Agent set for something besides the extra Hydra goon.

Great stuff! My favorites are probably Binary and Storm. I don't know which one to do!!! Keep my JL Storm in the white costume, or cover it in black!?

BTW, is that a movie Frank Castle I see behind Binary? Looks extremely simple... lol.

((Very off topic question: What does "IMO" stand for? I've been on for a while and still don't know x_x))

Great stuff! My favorites are probably Binary and Storm. I don't know which one to do!!! Keep my JL Storm in the white costume, or cover it in black!?

BTW, is that a movie Frank Castle I see behind Binary? Looks extremely simple... lol.

((Very off topic question: What does "IMO" stand for? I've been on for a while and still don't know x_x))

IMO as far as I know means "In My Opinion" well thats what I read it as as.

Back on topic nice customs glad to see Luke's stuff is appreciated all across the Minimate world.