UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Borders today and grabbed a Pepper/Drone pack so my IM2 collection is complete (until the rumored TRU Wave 2 hits)!

Does anybody know a quick and easy way to get the silver off of Tuxedo Tony's legs?

I just swap out the entire lower torso for another one with black legs.

has anyone managed to get hold of a spare Borders exc. set at all? Just decided I need a spare Whiplash for a custom... and that shades Tony is v.cool indeed.

I'd be v.grateful with my paypal account n' all. PM me!

How Long does AFX usually take to ship? I ordered back on Tuesday to get the free mates, they took my paypal funds but I still havent received an email for shipping.

pre ordering w/ paypal, they deduct it automatically(regardless when it ships). I did that once and to add $$ to my account so I wouldn't get the overdraft fee.

Went to Borders today and grabbed a Pepper/Drone pack so my IM2 collection is complete (until the rumored TRU Wave 2 hits)!

Does anybody know a quick and easy way to get the silver off of Tuxedo Tony's legs?

I just swap out the entire lower torso for another one with black legs.

That's good idea, but I noticed that when I went to do that because

I thought I'd never get the boot off the leg with out breaking the leg, that the black color is a bit lighter then the regular black that you usually see on most black minimates. It's more of a really dark dark grey color.

So I just live with it. But if you don't mind the upper body (suit) be different then the bottom (the legs) it'll be just fine.

This wave does look nice but I'm not a completist when it comes to movie variations. I passed on the Borders exclusives but did snag a TRU Black Widow 2-Pack today, She looks great now that I've added the red widow symbol to her belt.

I have a spare 2-pack if anyone is in need.

Does anyone know if Borders has gotten restock at all? I'm just wondering if anyone has actually confirmed seeing new Minimate stock arrive after the initial shipments.

Yes the Borders near me got 13 2 packs in, with at least 10 of them being the Borders Exclusive pack. This was at least the second time they've come in, after the first shipment sold through.

Does anyone know if Borders has gotten restock at all? I'm just wondering if anyone has actually confirmed seeing new Minimate stock arrive after the initial shipments.

I (strangely enough) can confirm that some Borders stores have re-stocked. How do I know ? Because I am buttheadsmate.

Seriously ,this information was mentioned to me in a recent PM .

Checked toys r us and lo and behold, they were there, except for the Black Widow. Bought the Iron Man armors but not the exclusive Senate Tony. Does anyone know what is so special about the MK 1 Iron Man in this exclusive set?

Does anyone know what is so special about the MK 1 Iron Man in this exclusive set?

There's a hidden Tuxedo Tony Stark underneath.

That and it's believed to be more accurate to how it appeared in the first film.

Also it's pretty cool looking too. IMO

The overall color might be more accurate but it's missing a lot of the little details from the first one. I still can't decide which I like better.

Mine said they were not getting any restock event though they sold out within days of them receiving them.