UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bttf MiniMates

I was going to sell each series individually, but I am missing 2 of the series 3 minimates (I think I gave cowboy Marty & cowboy Doc to my nephew) so I put everything into 1 lot, comes w/ some free extras

1001056d.th.jpg 1001057g.th.jpg

I started fairly low $60.00 with a buy it now of $100, someone bid $60 within an hour of putting them up. auction will run for 7 days, so if any of you are interested, please bid!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up the newest Delorian yesterday and I gotta say, I love it!

2 things though -

1. Does anyone who has one of these, have a Doc Brown that has a hole on each side of his face by the ears?

This is how mine is, like there are supposed to be some glasses or something that goes into the holes.

2. Who exactly would I contact about missing stickers?

My sticker sheet was missing both sets of headlights.

Not huge misses but noticeable....and probably only to me. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like that set in general, but Doc's hair sucks! It really ruins the figure. The only way he looks decent is to put the helmet on top of his head, but that's just not an iconic look from the film.

1319424152[/url]' post='203260']<br />I like that set in general, but Doc's hair sucks! It really ruins the figure. The only way he looks decent is to put the helmet on top of his head, but that's just not an iconic look from the film.<br />
That's almost my exact thoughts!I think they should have just gave doc the full head/hair combined sculpt they used for the other doc!Another thing I dont really like is marty's smirk;it makes him look what too cartoony.Oh and if your going to buy the Jennifer set online bttf.com has 15% off everything in stock Edited by darkredshdow

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this from BBTS about changes in this wave of vehicles. Did they get some kind of variant editions or are they all going to be like this? Anyway I'm glad there are some differences since I got the TRU vehicle already, but I'm not sure what the logic is in making it transparent. Is there some kind of a sale going on in China on translucent plastic, because Mattel just came out with Brave and the Bold Batman figures at retail that are translucent for some reason too.

BBTS - Minimate Vehicles Series 02 - Set of 3 Change

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:27 AM

From: "service@bigbadtoystore.com" <service@bigbadtoystore.com>

Hi - We have just received this item, and the Back to the Future Time Machine was produced with the front half as transparent, shading back to an opaque back half, instead of what was originally pictured. The transparent blue Jet has a clear red canopy instead of white, as well as a transparent pilot. The Pirate Ship is a Glow-In-The-Dark version, not the regular version as originally pictured. If you are no longer interested in this item, feel free to go to your BBTS account and cancel the pre-order at any time before Friday morning (11-11-11), when we will be running the pre-orders. We thank you for your order, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

www.bigbadtoystore.com

I just got this from BBTS about changes in this wave of vehicles. Did they get some kind of variant editions or are they all going to be like this? Anyway I'm glad there are some differences since I got the TRU vehicle already, but I'm not sure what the logic is in making it transparent.

The Deloreans are all like that, DST changed it way back, as you say I'm assuming it was to differentiate it from the TRU one. If we're generous, maybe it's supposed to show the Delorean at the split second it hits 88mph and only the front end has started travelling back in time? Or it just makes no sense. Either way I think it looks stupid, but it's cool that we're getting Jennifer.

Edited by battlecat