UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one shocked with the resurgence of "goth"?

Maybe you're conflating goth with emo? (I dunno, the whole emo movement confuses me too.)

Back to the Minimate...

I'm thinking Shriek custom.

Oh, that Shriek. I thought you were talking about this one.

Other possible customs: Domino, Pris from Blade Runner, Death from the Sandman comics... though I'd probably prefer keeping this one as is for a keepsake. It's just not everyday we get to see a character like this after all the superheroes, cowboys, robots, space explorers, serial killers, random civilian guys, pastry chefs and Jolly Ranchers we've gotten Minimated so far.

Hmmm, maybe she'll come as a limited-edition freebie when stores start selling Goth Girl Rising? Something along the lines of "First 10 buyers in selected stores"? (BTW, read the excerpt from the first Goth Girl book on Barry Lyga's site. Not bad. Might convince my sister to try it.)

Am I the only one shocked with the resurgence of "goth"?

Maybe you're conflating goth with emo? (I dunno, the whole emo movement confuses me too.)

I think the whole emo movement confuses themselves nevermind anyone else.

Nope I mean Goth. From the 70/80's... I donno I think the whole thing is silly.

Nope I mean Goth. From the 70/80's... I donno I think the whole thing is silly.

Nothing wrong with Goths. It's just a sub-cult from Punk. I used to know some absolutely stunning Goth girls back in the day. Most of the bands were pretty awful though :D

All you've got to do is put yourself into the mind of a disaffected, gloomy 13 year old girl, and submit a question to the guy. Based on the number of responses a couple days ago, chances looked pretty good to get your question answered.

All you've got to do is put yourself into the mind of a disaffected, gloomy 13 year old girl, and submit a question to the guy.

I tried that & found myself becoming irritable & liking boys better that stupid Minimates ,I'm staying in my room & I hate you ....hate you! :angry:

:D

So basically no change for you then BHM? :D

T.

All you've got to do is put yourself into the mind of a disaffected, gloomy 13 year old girl, and submit a question to the guy.

I tried that & found myself becoming irritable & liking boys better that stupid Minimates ,I'm staying in my room & I hate you ....hate you! :angry:

T.

I can't hear you......I hate everyone! :verymad:

T.

I can't hear you......I hate everyone! :verymad:

everyone?

Most of the bands were pretty awful though :D

Are you insulting the awesomeness that is Bauhaus? :P

If he wont I will! ;)

T.

p.s. I agree with RAD some of the most attractive girls I've known were goths, back in the day when goths were just goths and emo was just a word missing tion.

I used to listen to the Misfits and Depeche Mode when I was in middle school. Therefore, I am the most Goth member, and deserve this Minimate more than the rest of you. You must sent it to me if you win.

Oh yeah? I listen to a lot of current "goth" (and emo) music, wear eyeliner and black nail polish on stage with my band and my girlfriend looks like Goth Girl including jet black hair and a lip piercing.

I am, therefore, the most Goth member and any Multiversers that get one will send it to me. :P

Maybe if Shanester or Timbo can swing one for a contest prize we can have a "None More Black" or an "I'm More Goth Than You" contest! :lol:

Edited by handsomedevil

I used to listen to the Misfits and Depeche Mode when I was in middle school. Therefore, I am the most Goth member, and deserve this Minimate more than the rest of you. You must sent it to me if you win.

Oh yeah? I listen to a lot of current "goth" (and emo) music, wear eyeliner and black nail polish on stage with my band and my girlfriend looks like Goth Girl including jet black hair and a lip piercing.

I am, therefore, the most Goth member and any Multiversers that get one will send it to me. :P

Maybe if Shanester or Timbo can swing one for a contest prize we can have a "None More Black" or an "I'm More Goth Than You" contest! :lol:

I'm so nonconformist that I don't conform to you nonconformists and dress like a normal person :P I know every My Chemical Romance song by heart. I'm so dark people can just see it XD