UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've started reading, and I must say it is different than what I usually read, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's interesting reading a narrative as opposed to a third person perspective with the occasional look inside a character's head. It's more like reading a person's diary, actually.

One odd thing: the chapters are only a couple of pages long. You breeze through them pretty quickly and it makes you feel like you're accomplishing something.

"I just finished chapter 30."

"Really? You must be almost done then."

"No, I'm on page 12."

Just got this email from Barry! :biggrin:

Hi! This is just to let you know that you've been selected to received one of this week's batch of 15 Kyra minimates! They will be sent out in the next week or so. Congrats!

Barry

i asked a question, posted the widget, and bought the book/sent in the receipt and haven't heard anything! dumb luck :(

congrats to those of you who have though!

About the same here. Asked a question, posted a few comments and embedded the widget on MySpace, but still NOTHING!

How long is that widget promotion running?

Great news! I just got an e-mail from Barry Lyga telling me that my question was one of the twenty selected for the upcoming "20 question with Barry Lyga video". They're sending me my Goth Girl minimate now. Woohoo! What a great surprise to come home to after work.

Great news! I just got an e-mail from Barry Lyga telling me that my question was one of the twenty selected for the upcoming "20 question with Barry Lyga video". They're sending me my Goth Girl minimate now. Woohoo! What a great surprise to come home to after work.

Excellent, I got one too. I wish I could remember what I asked. I wonder if I'll be able to recognize it when they post the answers. :D

Excellent, I got one too. I wish I could remember what I asked. I wonder if I'll be able to recognize it when they post the answers. :D

Add another name to the list!!! Got my e-mail, and am expecting her to arrive soon!! She'll be a very nice addition to the collection; can't wait for the guys to meet Goth Girl. :P

Spidey-villain, anyone??

I got an e-mail too, saying I was one of the 100 selected who sent in a pic of their book reciept. Good news, everyone. :bunny: