UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

To the *blank*-hole in Irvine, CA who stole the Bullseye/Moonstone figures and left the mangled box laying on the shelf:

I hope you get hit by a bus!

wow, that's low.

if you HAVE to shoplift, the least you could do is not leave the box sitting around for people who would actually like to PAY for it to find and be sad about.

or, you know, just don't be a thieving bastard :angry:

Edited by killcharlesdead

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, according to law kids age 8 and under are deemed incapable of committing crimes, 8-14 are presumed incapable, and 14 up are deemed capable. Right from when children are born, they begin the learning process, and it's very probable that they cannot distinguish right from wrong and are incapable of stealing something knowing that it is wrong.

Anyway, since it was stolen the store will report it and get a new one, so you really don't have anything to worry about. Yes, it sucks that a toy you anticipated was broken into, but that's what happens at toy stores and any other department store that carries toys. Go through Ross sometime and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by Dio

To the *blank*-hole in Irvine, CA who stole the Bullseye/Moonstone figures and left the mangled box laying on the shelf:

That does suck. Sorry brother. I doubt it was a kid because if I were a kid I would want the Wolverine and Spiderman sets long before 2 secondary villains.

I just picked up a Moonstone/Bullseye pack today in Northern California,looks like they just got the shipment in today 2.

whereabouts are you in northern cali?i'm in the area and i'm going today to look for em.

That does suck. Sorry brother. I doubt it was a kid because if I were a kid I would want the Wolverine and Spiderman sets long before 2 secondary villains.

I hadn't thought about that. a majority of kids would not know who either of those two characters ARE, let alone bother to steal them. and it stands to reason that kids who aren't taught well enough to "distinguish right from wrong" also wouldn't think to remove them from the package.

and I don't know about other parts of the country, but here ross is only frequented by... less than savory types, so shoplifting here in stores like that is very common.

hey arnim,does sabretooth have the elbow spikes?

I think you mean elbow "sharks," and yes. I'll take some photos to show you, but they sculpted a brand new claw hand with the sharks built in, kind of like the new wolverine boots. So theres the hand and when you put it in the wrist, the sharks go down to the elbow joint. Its neato.

Edit: Wolverine is great, but his eyes on the head dont match up with the eyes of the mask, so if you push his mask all the way down, it can look like his head was squished. I left my mask on the head but not push all the way down and I think it looks pretty damn good.

Edited by arnim zola

Well, i went to my TRU today. No new case of Marvel (though the one we did get sold through fast in a week; apparently no one likes Spidey/Venom anymore...), so BE/MS still sit in a dark warehouse waiting for them to be shipped and me to buy them. No new Ghostbusters either.

However, a case of BSG DID finally arrive. And all that was left was Adama and Starbuck...................................WHEN I WAS DONW WITH THEM!!!! :lol: I finally have my perfect D'anna, and my new two favorite packs are D'anna/Lee and Aaron/Stealth. Really great batch of figures, and i'm enjoying every minute of them right now. :)

Well, I cleaned out my local TRU today, took the whole case of Marvel to help supply another member across the pond. So hopefully they restock soon. They had a full case of the BSG mates on the pegs, and another box full on the floor unopened, but no GBs yet. But yay for Bullseye/Moonstone in my hands :biggrin:

BS

first time in 2 days I didnt' go. But my store gets their truck on Tuesdays so I doubt anything new is out now

dude i went to a TRU in Irvine and i saw that a box was ripped apart and i then saw that it was a bullseye set which is really gay i my opinion :angry:

First, welcome to the boards.

Second, just a bit of friendly advice: find a new, non-offensive word to express your displeasure. I wouldn't want you to offend anyone in your first month here! ;)

Waiting for this BE/MS pack is making me crazy! I work right next to a TRU so every day during my lunch break I mosey on over and wander the store because not only does it get me out of my work building but also because well . . . . I just love being in that place. But now I am taking early breaks to jet over there right when they open to make sure than when they put that new wave out I am sure to get what I want. Of course I still go over on my lunch too so the employees probably think I am more crazy than they orignally thought. Of course if I could get one of them to really help me out with info like when their truck is coming and when it might get put out on the floor I wouldn't be so eager. Oh well they can't complain I buy stuff all the time.

Found all but the Bullseye/Moonstone set between two of the TRU's I stopped at. At this point, it appears that I may be the only member not actively seeking this set out. I was also was able to find the entire BSG wave :). No luck with Ghostbusters - has anyone seen these at a TRU yet?

I've found the same thing. I was at one last night with two pegs full, but all were Origins and Heroes/Villians.

I've come to the conclusion that these aren't going to show up on-line, which just sucks. I wonder if there's a chance these could be offered again in another TRU wave. If only there was a way to ask about this or suggest it...

I think you're jumping to a bit of a hasty conclusion that these will never be seen in stores again. This is only, what, the second week they've been in stores? And a lot of stores haven't even stocked them yet because of the glut of Wolvie and Heroes/Villians mates.

Perhaps we should wait a few more weeks before assuming the several hundred Bullseye/Moonstone packs at most that have made it into peoples' hands at this point are the only ones that ever have and ever will be made.

This is what I tell myself every time I walk out of a TRU empty-handed these days... ;)

Out on the Pacific coast we got BSG this week, but still no new Marvel wave either

Actually Dublin has the remains of Wave 3 (1 Wolvie, 2 Spidies... and no I get any of them), looks like only Concord and Antioch were lucky enough to get another case of Wave 2 in the last shipment.