UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

Man you guys are lucky. If any one finds an extra bullseye/moonstone pack let me know I have NOOOOOOOOOO chance cause TRU Australia suck

Edited by Leroy

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed Bullseye/Moonstone at my local TRU. There was an Adama/Cylon set mixed in with the Marvel Mates, but I couldn't find any other BSG mates in the store. I also found a box of the Ghostbusters Mates. Still plenty of Wolverine Origins mates clogging the pegs.

Well, I got 4 of the 5 Ghostbusters last night. And I cant remember if we were just speculating, but I got to see a fresh case of marvel with everything still in it, and the packout is indeed:

3X Wolverine/Sabretooth

3X War Machine/Iron Man

3X Venom/Spidey

2X Bucky Cap/AIM Soldier

1X Bullseye/Moonstone

I would have taken a picture, but they dumped the case out on the customer service counter while I was pulling out my phone. They actually looking it up, saw it in stock, radioed an employee to find the case, bring the case to me, and let me at it. Guess what 3 set I bought from the marvel case.

I missed the washington square ghost, but still a good haul. : )

TRU in Bel Air stocked these and the ghostbusters today, bought the whole GB wave AND got the bullseye pack. Best haul I've ever had there :P.

That's where I scored mine last week. Isn't finding it marvelous? I also snagged most of the BSG mates there not too long ago.

Recently picked one up in Essex as well, they get their stock in pretty frequently so if anybody else is in MD needs them they tend to get theirs in pretty often.

Wow...so Wave 3 is pegwarming where everything else sold out...that's scary...

And i love the brilliant minds that run TRU. I mean, Terminator 2 didn't sell at all; i'm the only one who bought anything from them. and that wasn't a lot, considering it was one of each and 4 SWAT packs (and 2 from another; yay army-building)...naturally the next logical step is to buy not one, but TWO more cases, right?! 'Cause that's exactly what they did...and i only plan on SWAT packs after GB comes out.

BSG sold out though. :lol:

Still NOTHING new at my TRU.

No Ghostbusters, no new Marvel and no BSG...

lame. BSG isn't going ANYWHERE at my most frequented of TRU's. and I have more or less bought the entire marvel wave singlehandedly. all the sabretooths packs, BE/MS, and one of each for the rest. t2 seem to be selling well though. they have one of each pack shelfwarming, and that's without my help! (I happened to have found my t2 mates at a different TRU ahead of time) haha

These still aren't showing up at my store, though to be fair I still have to move an entire peg of series 2 before they'll consider restocking. Minimates are more of a casual interest in my area (other than my own obsession), so making sure the sets don't pegwarm is my responsibility. It looks like Europe is about to get some more Hero/Villain 2-packs soon.

Guys, PLEASE tell me if the item number is still 113214?

Yes. Regular Marvel waves=113214. The Wolverine wave is a different #(can't remember). If you go to TRU.com, type in minimates. If you click on the image, under the product info tab are the numbers for all the different minmates(i.e. GB, T2, BSG) hope that helps ya. :)

I went in to the TRU in central VA today, and they had recently put out a case of the new 2-packs (the other central VA store got them a couple of weeks ago). I counted 11 on the pegs. The one that was missing appeared to be Wolverine/Sabertooth... Bullseye/Moonstone was hanging on the pegs with all the rest. Weird.

Still no BE/MS wave here at my TRU which is surprising considering how well all the minimates are selling here! GB sold out in one day, T2 only has two packs left, BSG has a few packs on the peg, and the Marvel has 4 H/V and then 2 Wolverine packs. So althought there are quite a few minimates there its not like they are pegwarming really bad so it is getting frustrating waiting for them to get this wave, if they get it at all! Still nothing showing on their computers as of today as to some coming.

I picked up a Wolverine/Sabretooth from this wave, but Wolvie's eyes were printed way at the very bottom of the top part of his mask, making him look odd to me. As such, I have decided not to keep it. Was going to return it to the store, but if anyone here wants it for cost, shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you instead. It has been taken out of the package, but I still have it.

I finally picked up the Wolverine/Sabertooth pack today, and have to say I really like the Wolverine. It looks like it will go very well with the Cyclops from the Cyclops/Dark Phoenix pack from years ago. Both have a Byrne-esque feel to them. I'd be willing to buy all of the X-men again from the Giant Size box set if they updated the appearances to make them less cartoony.

I finally picked up the Wolverine/Sabertooth pack today, and have to say I really like the Wolverine. It looks like it will go very well with the Cyclops from the Cyclops/Dark Phoenix pack from years ago. Both have a Byrne-esque feel to them. I'd be willing to buy all of the X-men again from the Giant Size box set if they updated the appearances to make them less cartoony.

Me too. I really dig the Wolverine in that set. It looks great with all the other X-Men, be it "Giant Size" or if you want to do 1990's versions with your Beast, Colossus and forthcoming Gambit and Psylocke. The only thing that detracts is that it doesn't match the paint color of the Secret Invasion one. I would've liked that yellow used, or at least have a mask that color to go with it. But that's a nit pick. It's a fantastic figure.

Well, I stopped by TRU today since I couldn't make it on either Friday or Saturday, and I've now missed the second Bullseye/Moonstone pack at this TRU. This is the most frustrating hunt ever, and DST has handled this wave very poorly. If I cannot get the 2-pack at a reasonable price, I'll be passing on the Thunderbolts boxset and both Dark Avengers sets.

Nothing at modesto's TRu again , and even worst than last week, this time they didn't even have marvel minimates...sigh... or ghostbusters.. man now I'll never complete my thunderbolts team... I think I might have me a TRu road trip.

Edited by SErge