UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the whole wave in St Peters today! I was like, no way they will have em. and right up front Bullseye! rock on TRU. Picked Bullseye/ Moonstone and Wolvie / Sabes. IT was HARD to pass up all those AIM agents but I got some debts to pay...

for those still looking bullseye is seriously worth the wait. one of my favorite minimates to date

moc847

Check out the Modesto Tru, nothing, cept 2 hulk/doom sets, and lots of BSG sets, I tried looking for any other packs, nothing, but I did find 4 opened BSG packs behind some toy boxes and marvel minimate posters everywhere, guess people can't afford a 6.99 toy...

I went to 3 different TRUs off the interstate during a trip to visit family this weekend, and found one of the Bullseye packs, as well. You know what sucks? This Bullseye is great! I mean, really great! Even if it wasn't an exclusive, I would want a bunch of these. Forgetting the whole 1 per case issue, I don't understand why they chose to release that stinker Osbourne figure in the T-Bolts 4 pack instead of this great figure. Definitely among my favorite Minimate villains at this point.

Luckily I was in Phoenix Saturday and I hit up 3 Toys R Us in the surrounding areas and at the first one their stock was out and Bullseye/Moonstone was missing. At the second one, they had no damn clue, but at least the guy who helped me was a jerk and was then called out to get the shopping carts; that is retail karma. At the last and final one, there it was, only one. Scored at the last chance. I'll keep my eye out at my TRU and if it comes and people are still looking I'll help out. Bullseye is nice. I took off all the pouches and sai holders and he looks great.

Still nothing on the newest wave here... and to add insult to injury it looks like they restocked the hero/villian wave!

T.

wich tru did you go to cause they asked me to restock thier heroes villians myself

plus found this wave in wooodland hillls today saw a little kid leave with a bullseye moonstone pack

just got wolverine and venom but to add real injury to insult one my way home i got stung by a wasp so now im at home with no be/ms and my arm is throbbing like crazy

Drove a little out of my way, but I snagged a BE/MS two-pack. Yay! Off topic, I noticed some new SHS packs. They have Deathlok...... DEATHLOK. Jeez!!! I know alot of you want Kang(I do too), but Deathlok has moved up my list of wants. :D

wich tru did you go to cause they asked me to restock thier heroes villians myself

plus found this wave in wooodland hillls today saw a little kid leave with a bullseye moonstone pack

just got wolverine and venom but to add real injury to insult one my way home i got stung by a wasp so now im at home with no be/ms and my arm is throbbing like crazy

I'm a little further north than you( you're in CA right?) I'm in OR and am looking at those in the portland area!

T.

Finally these have hit my Los Angeles stores (Burbank, to be exact)! Unfortunately I got there just late enough to miss the Moonstone pack that I wanted, but I still nabbed an AIM/Cap set to complete my army of AIM soliders.

hey thats were i went yesterday

Still nothing here in Utah and I just talked to the CS person and they don't show any for their truck coming on Thursday either. . . . .I wish patience was one of my strong traits but man it is not!

thanks--

you saved me the trip when I am in town tomorrow.