UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Widow sneak peek up at AFX

murderofcrows

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i love scarlett johanson, i can't see her playing the role...

Ditto. I don't know why but she always struck me as being a somewhat uninteresting actress (I used to confuse her with Charlize Theron a lot). Still can't figure out who'd be a perfect cast-choice for Black Widow though.

Okay, we might've derailed the thread there... is it Monday over there yet?

as much as i love scarlett johanson, i can't see her playing the role...

Still can't figure out who'd be a perfect cast-choice for Black Widow though.

They can at least guve us an actual Russian. I mean, i too just can't see ole Scarlett pulling it off; i want a red-headed Soviet, dammit!! <_<

And no; still Sunday.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I had no idea Scarlett Johansson played a Nazi in The Spirit! What was I thinking, missing that movie? (What the hell happened in the movie anyway? :P)

Back on topic: Guns. The Black Widow needs guns.

Back off-topic: Can Emily Blunt pull off a Russian accent?

Edited by NorthRaider

Sam Rockwell needs to be a Marvel villain of some kind :buttrock:

Sam Rockwell is up for Justin Hammer.

I don't know Rockwell very much, but seeing him in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I CANNOT imagine him as Justin Hammer. I guess he has a wide range of talent ranging from serious to obscenely silly, so we'll see.

And yes I do know that The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy was meant to be obscenely silly. I did read the trilogy before seeing the movie. I just can't see Zaphod Beeblebrox as Justin Hammer. "Magrathea!"

If there's anybody from that wave that needs to be re-done, it's either Rogue or Bishop.

Cable. Big shoulders and even bigger guns are necessary.

After that, Rogue, then Bishop.

He also played Eric Knox in the first (recent) Charlie's Angels movie.

(Sam Rockwell, not Cable. :P)

That's how i knew him. Am i the only one who knew Cable played that villain with a thing for Drew Barrymore?? Oh, wait... :blink:

But i too just can't see Sam in this. Don't make me go into it; he's just a "no" in my book.

Hey, I know a Marvel villain Sam Rockwell would be perfect as:

Maximus the Mad

... and suddenly this thread is reminding me of all those silly Cable & Deadpool jokes. "Bodyslide by two!"

Or, "Do i still think in those little yellow boxes??" XD

Not to hijack the thread, but i love Deadpool's breaking-the-forth-wall jokes. And i expect one in Wolvie Origins. ;)

And to get back on track, she needs big, hi-tech Russian weaponry. Hello Punisher-arsenal, Black Widow. ;)

Hopefully Black Widow will get her formidable arsenal in the boxset. Maybe not Punisher War Zone-formidable, but if DST will manage to give her more than just a couple of handguns then color me impressed.

A bike, though. Ghost Rider still needs his effing bike. :(

Not to hijack the thread, but i love Deadpool's breaking-the-forth-wall jokes. And i expect one in Wolvie Origins. ;)

On the one-hand, Deadpool's edgy new Baraka treatment might limit that possibility.

On the other hand, was Hannibal King ever a sarcastic character in the comics? I'm still scratching my head over that "comment" of his about a vampire's vagina in Trinity.

While I really dont know who the Champions were, I do like the fact that we are getting alot of great minimates in this set. all I have to say is keep them coming.