UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

Anyone wish to supply the UPC for those that can't just merrily stroll to their TRU without a parental and their car?? :blush:

Posted earlier, but ask for product number 244964. That's the easier way rather than the sku # since the product number identifies them in the TRU system as Terminator minimates whereas the sku # for each package would be different.

Edited by hulk197

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wish to supply the UPC for those that can't just merrily stroll to their TRU without a parental and their car?? :blush:

Posted earlier, but ask for product number 244964. That's the easier way rather than the sku # since the product number identifies them in the TRU system as Terminator minimates whereas the sku # for each package would be different.

I know this is the wrong forum but were the Moonstone/Bullseye packs in stock as well?

Merci, gratzi, gracias. :)

Now i get to call and deal with TRU employees who don't want to spend their Saturdays in a toy store. Yay. <_<

I know this is the wrong forum but were the Moonstone/Bullseye packs in stock as well?

Nope, both TRU's I stopped at still had the Wolverine movie and Heroes and Villains waves.

I'm hoping that this doesn't prevent the various TRU's I stop at from getting the following Marvel waves, as one of them is packed with Heroes and Villains sets that appear to be pegwarming......

Any chance somebody can post pics of the T-800 and endoskeleton holding their respective weapons?

I can oblige.

t800.jpgendo.jpg

Here's the rest for good measure.

T800bd.jpgT1000.jpg

T800ag.jpgswat.jpg

The Endoskeleton was the hardest to get to hold his rifle. There's just not enough handle for him to grip with those big hands. I couldn't see an easy way to get the BD 800 to hold his grenade launcher in a firing position. He'll just have to do the "I'll-just-be-intimidating-and-chamber-this-round-one-handed" position. :)

if i go today,and find all three,im pretty sure i can only get one, which one would be worth it the most?

I say take the Freudian route, and get the set with the really big gun.

Nah, just kidding :P

If it were up to me and I had to pick just one (which is NEVER going to happen, I'd get all three if I had the chance), I'd probably go with either the Endoskeleton pack or the SWAT guy pack. Both of them have pretty good definitive versions of Arnie, include an army-builder mate (sort of), and comes with good accessories. (Not that the magma-dip Arnie/battle-damaged T-1000 pack is a total dud... it's also a terrific pack with its own merits like the explodey torso piece, it's just given the particular nature of the pack it might only have just as much play value as the old Spider-Sense minimate.)

I guess it all comes down to which army builder you would have more "use" for: the Endoskeleton pretty much makes the Terminator franchise, while the SWAT guy is a fairly uncommon law-enforcement civilian mate you can use with any other license like Marvel, DC or 24.

if i go today,and find all three,im pretty sure i can only get one, which one would be worth it the most?

When you see them, buy the ones YOU like best. Look at the pics in the thread and use those to help your decision.

I usually am not picky with minimates, but I think I prefer the endoskeleton without the chest piece and "diaper." The hands and feet somehow don't work for me either. Too big, and the silver doesn't match the arms and legs. I would have also liked the arms and legs to be clear with the silver tampo like the torso. Pic below shows what I mean, with Silver Surfer hands.

P1010047Small.jpg

When you see them, buy the ones YOU like best. Look at the pics in the thread and use those to help your decision.

I usually am not picky with minimates, but I think I prefer the endoskeleton without the chest piece and "diaper." The hands and feet somehow don't work for me either. Too big, and the silver doesn't match the arms and legs. I would have also liked the arms and legs to be clear with the silver tampo like the torso. Pic below shows what I mean, with Silver Surfer hands.

P1010047Small.jpg

agreed. nice job

please send samples to me for closer examination :)

moc847

I found these at my local TRU today... I'm thinking I need to switch SWAT 2 Pack Arnold's jacket with the spare suit piece that comes with Red Skull.

Then I can have the Governor of my state as a minimate to remind myself about the time I voted Mr.Freeze as a joke and how stupid I was to do so.

Then I can have the Governor of my state as a minimate to remind myself about the time I voted Mr.Freeze as a joke and how stupid I was to do so.

Consider that recipe stolen!! :lol:

Wow...i just remembered that i want to color Ahnuuldmate's head blue and find a way to make that suit. ;)

Wow...i just remembered that i want to color Ahnuuldmate's head blue and find a way to make that suit. ;)

Movie Minimate Mark 2 Iron Man bares a VERY strong resemblance to Batman And Robin Mr.Freeze... I couldn't figure out a way to color his face blue though.

I picked up two terminator sets from TRU today, the t-800/endo and the BD t-800/t-1000 set. These are the first movie based minimates i've picked up, i usually only collect the marvel and dc mates. But i really dig these and the ghost busters coming up.

I really like the battle damed T800, he'd be most iconic terminator, but i wish he had regular arm and regular legs. I'm thinking of picking up an extra to swap parts on.

I think there all nice, i agree that the endoskeleton looks better without the chest plate.

Edited by Ray