UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

I hadn't seen the face from the AIM agent until now, might have to pick one up for a custom.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I posted above, I think it is the eyes. Their being so far apart looks a little off to me, and it may also make the head appear bigger somehow.

The head looks way too big even for a big-head like Tony but I was also looking at the legs & esp. the boots .....awful. Red Skull looks nice & any Cap is welcome as are bee-keepers but I'm struggling with the others .

Thanks for posting pics blacksun1520. I'm really looking forward to these.

Question: Is the face on the variant Tony Stark the exact same face as the Tony that comes in the Founding Avengers boxed set?

Better. It's the head .... these 'slip-overs' ain't working for me.

Personally I haven't had a real issue with a single Iron Man slip-over mask, until this one. The "Bolt Face" version is a little better because you can't see the pupils, I think.

The bands on the arms/legs don't really bother me.

Edited by karamazov80

Y'know, looking at him... I think I'd rather get the Villains Boxset Skull. This one... just isn't as Red Skullish as the boxset version.

And that officially makes this wave a skip. So next wave is ALL MINE!

the eyes are a Bob Layton thing. They always seem impossibly far apart. So theat doesn't bother me.

Since the bands are removable, can they sit a little lower on the wrists and legs? In the first pictures you took (and thanks for posting them) the bands seemed almost at the knee and elbow joints. The prototype picture semed to have them further down. I think if they were more in position like the prot-pics, it would make him seem less like a hobbit. But