Deadpool

I need some good suggestions on the best Wii games out there. I currently own:

• LEGO Batman
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • Wii Sports

Anyway, I know of some, but I was looking for some input. Has anyone played Sonic Unleashed yet? It actually looks okay...

No More Heroes,

awesome story, awesome controls, awesome animation, AWESOME EVERYTHING!

You beat me to it. I was going to say that. Just going to add a little bit If your offended by bad language or ultra violence dont buy it. I do think you can turn off the language and the blood but I'm not to sure as Its awhile since I played it.

Google it or look up some youtube clips :)

Edited by MiniFiend UK

There are several really good games. Here's what I'd recommend:

LEGO Indy/LEGO Star Wars - This is of course, if you like LEGO Batman. All 3 of those are some of my most favorite games EVER!

Madden 09 - If you are a sports fan, the newest version of Madden on the Wii is GREAT! Of course it's not going to look like Next Gen. It has some great Minigames, and plays solid. One of the greatest additions is the ability to "Point" at a receiver pre-snap and draw using the IR a new route for him to run. It's addicting and fun!!

Mario Kart Wii - This is a must own for any fan. If you like the DS version, you will love the Wii version. It's insanly fun and online. Get it!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Priness - If you have not played this game, you need to make this #1 on your list. This is not only one of the best games of the system, but one of the best games of this generation. While it doesn't quite reach the level of Ocarina, it's the closest the Zelda series has ever been to getting back to it!

Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbosa's Treasure - This game didn't get much love, but it's one of my favorite. It's hard to discribe, but its kind of like a point and click adventure game. It's more about solving puzzles and finding the treasure. It's got kiddy anime graphics, but don't let that fool you. This game will give the most seasoned gamer a run for their money!

MLB Power Pros 08 - The is THE BEST baseball game that I've ever played. I've lost more hours to this game than any other game I own.......on any system. It's deep and addictive and if I only had one game to choose for the Wii it would be this one!

Quick Hits:

-Mega Man 9 (WiiWare)

-Resident Evil 4

-World of Goo (WiiWare)

-Metroid Prime 3

-WarioWare

-Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3, World (Virtual Console)

-The Legend of Zelda 1, 2, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time (Virtual Console)

And, for the record, games NOT to buy:

Wii Music - I have a whole post on this topic, go read it!

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Another lame attempt for Nintendo to recycle the same game, 5 years old, and hand deliver it to a dying hardcore fanbase. And the reason Nintendo keeps doing it?? Because the N-Lambs keeping buying it! It's only going to stop when we make a stand.

neo

Get Okami. Yes, It was on the PS2, but that doesn't stop it from being awesome in soooooo many ways. The controls work better on the Wii with the pointer controls and there is so much to do!

I'd have to add Mario Party 8.....really fun game with friends!

Never got a chance to play the game solo though, so I don't know how much fun that way is.

Too bad we can't get the original Mario Party games... in my opinion, I hate the new Mario Party games although they have some good minigames.

The first two Mario Party games were my favorites.