UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I could, but I would have to take it out of the box in storage :lol: I didn't have room to display it, so I just took it out, examined it a bit, then put it back in the box. I didn't even assemble the handles. Great deal on that Wolverine, btw.

Also, FYI, be careful not to leave GR's head light on. My dimmed very significantly after accidentally leaving it on for 3 hours or so.

Edited by karamazov80

I was actually surprised at how heavy it felt and how nice it was. The only thing that cheapens it is the crappy Hasbro flames. I really hate those flames, and they kind of piss me off every time I look at GR. I should probably learn to get over it :lol:

I wanted to get Ghost Rider, but I totally hated the movie. Nick Cage was the wrong person to get to portray Blaze. I am an old school GR fan from way back and Cage is a tool with a bad hair piece.

Just can't bring myself to buy this figure and its all Cage's fault.

PS: Beware going to Sideshow Freaks because I git a nasty virus from the site. My work machine is still totally screwed up and I have a search engine redirect that I cannot locate.

PS: Beware going to Sideshow Freaks because I git a nasty virus from the site. My work machine is still totally screwed up and I have a search engine redirect that I cannot locate.

Really? I think my computer may have caught the same thing. It's been acting extremely slow and I go on that site all the time. I was wondering what was wrong. That's weird, because that forum never used to do anything like that before.

It is a TDSS rootkit that I got off of Sideshow Freaks. They know its happening and are working to fix it, but that won't fix my machine...

Hot Toys announced the Green Lantern film license today. Not sure what I think about that. I would love to have a nice Green Lantern in that scale, but the Reynolds Hal looks pretty ridiculous to me.

Hollywood Heroes put the Hot Toys Captain America up for pre-order at $209, but does not have any pictures other than the preview that was posted a few months ago. I wonder if that means we will see pics soon? I am really looking forward to this one. :)

I wouldn't pay more than $150ish for the V1 Joker. Bank Robber is probably worth over $200 at this point. I personally would suggest that you buy the V1 Joker, and the extra head from the Bank Robber Joker:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-BATMAN-DARK-KNIGHT-JOKER-BANK-ROBBER-HEAD-1-6-/250826485479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a666c6ee7

and replace the stock head. I personally think this head is better than the DX, and buying those two parts, though not cheap like they used to be, will be far cheaper than going after the DX. Then, you may want to go after the DX coat later, as it is also a huge step up from V1. But on the whole, I think DX Joker is overpriced and the V1 with BR Joker head gives you a better looking figure for less money.

Also, FYI, be careful not to leave GR's head light on. My dimmed very significantly after accidentally leaving it on for 3 hours or so.

Got my GR today, a really nice figure, but my GR head light dimmed significantly after just a few minutes. Gonna replace the batteries tomorrow, hope that is all that is wrong.

The bike is really nice, and it lights up really bright. I hope to get some good pix later.

The DX is nice, but it depends on what you're looking for. I think the V1 Joker is great except the head sculpt could be better. Of the V1, DX and Bank Robber, the BR Joker is my favorite, but thats just me. If you want the classic purple jacket look, a v1 or DX are both nice but the DX is a better sculpt. Just my 2 cents...

Does anyone know if the spyware has been removed from the Freaks board? It's about time for me to start obsessing about when my Iron Man Mark V is going to arrive. :)

Also, what do you think the odds are that HT will make a new Thor when The Avengers is released? I'm not crazy about the Thor they already made, but that might be the only Thor we get. With the Avengers, there is already a new Iron Man armor, a new Cap costume, Hawkeye, and possibly Loki. Thor might be too far down on the list, and based on the promo art, he might not get a new costume.