1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic from Hot Toys Secret Base:

10570546_1048473748500097_44507313339507

I definitely don't like him as much with the lights off, and I wouldn't be turning his lights on and off all of the time when he is on a shelf with other figures. I think this is a pass for me, even though he would have an impressive presence at 16".

• 2 weeks later...

First i've seen this one, Sam. Is there an interest list at SSF you can point me to?

No, it is shown in the thread for his Bruce Willis Die Hard sculpt, and will presumably have an open order period once that project is finished. He also paints his sculpts (very well) and sells them for around $250.

First i've seen this one, Sam. Is there an interest list at SSF you can point me to?

No, it is shown in the thread for his Bruce Willis Die Hard sculpt, and will presumably have an open order period once that project is finished. He also paints his sculpts (very well) and sells them for around $250.

Thanks, if you can, please shoot me a message when these go up, as I don't really delve into the customs/interest threads on SSF much anymore.

My Hot Toys Stormtrooper set arrived today after chilling out in Customs for two weeks. Simply stunning! Unfortunately, I can see myself wanting more than two in my collection. Shane, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup: I'll try to get some pix later.

I love the new AoU Hulk, really surprised the deluxe set came in under $400.