UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I went with the 2-pack because I wanted the extra sculpt for Groot. I guess the $160 for Rocket is a little more "hidden" for me then :)

I'm guessing Drax or Gamora will be next with StarLord finishing out the reveals since I'm guessing they'll want to bookend the less popular characters with the heavy hitters.

Well, I feel like I made a mistake in selling my BR Joker a long time ago. He quickly hit the $300+ mark and I wasn't willing to go there. Now maybe I can add one back to my collection. I just want him in the mask.

...and I just want the smeared makeup face. Let me know if you end up not needing/wanting it!

Some forthcoming Hot Toys figures have been teased (to be shown off at SDCC). We'll probably get a few more. A translated comment by someone at HT suggests that Back to the Future might finally be shown off.

g3098d3cf.jpg

gc03c5fce.jpg

Before I throw it on eBay, would anyone want my Avengers Black Widow?

I'd rather have the Winter Soldier one, but can't afford it unless I sell the other.

She's been removed from the package once, and displayed in a smoke-free, pet-free home for about a month and a half/two months before being put back in the package. Complete. "Like new" condition.

Some pretty awesome stuff there, particularly the McFly which rivals my custom (and I wasn't sure HT would be able to do that). I'm gonna have to get that DeLorean. I need to decide if I should keep my Mark VII or go with the updated Mark III as my Iron Man for the display.

And this???

g78d48431.jpg

Wow, HT doing Transformers. I like the IM MKIII. I was really thinking I'd try to score an MKVII, but considering his going rate, I may go with the MKIII diecast.

HT also just announced that they are doing 1/6th and 1/4 scale Star Wars. I am not sure what this means for Sideshow. Maybe Sideshow and HT are working together even more.

Wouldn't a 1/6th scale Optimus be really huge?

HT also just announced that they are doing 1/6th and 1/4 scale Star Wars. I am not sure what this means for Sideshow. Maybe Sideshow and HT are working together even more.

Wouldn't a 1/6th scale Optimus be really huge?

So they're finally going to do that Anakin?

Edited by Kostisfire

I am going to try my best to stay away from GOTG, since that will be a huge investment. But the movie might end up pulling me in.

I am also going to try and avoid the BTTF temptation, although Marty and the Delorean are looking amazing.

And yet, out of all of these reveals, the one figure I don't think I will be able to resist at all is that Optimus Prime...