UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great Luke! I love my bare arms version of him too, the head sculpt is top notch imo. The pics thus far of AoU have him wearing the same uniform so I wonder if they'll skip him in lieu of the MANY other figures they'll have to tackle.

Edited by Zylek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After selling my original Mech Test Stark a few years ago and regretting it, I finally got another one. Quick question for anyone here that has one, but how does the Dum-E robot hold the fire extinguisher? I don't remember my original figure having problems, but with this figure it seems to fall out all of the time. It doesn't look like anything is broken, the claws move fine, they just don't grip it enough to keep it in place.

Looking at this picture, is there supposed to be a wire in the claws?

IronMan-TonyStarkMechTestVersion-9.jpg

Both look amazing, and I was bemoaning these earlier. My collection of 1/6 is already growing massively (I have 8 preorders atmo), so Star Wars stepping up to the plate is going to cause me a lot of really great problems :lol:

I suppose I can convince myself I only need Han and Chewie...and Luke...and R2 and 3PO...and Vader...and Fett...and Leia...and.....

Ford is off, but not as bad as their Indy. . .or many, many attempts at Tony Stark. So, there's a silver lining of sorts. I hope the prices aren't too unreasonable.

SSC Deadpool will be $230, which is just totally insane.

Edited by karamazov80