UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

YB thanks I've not forgot about that and is exactly what I'll plan to do.

here's a closer pic of the nose on the mask...minor but irritating.

post-41-0-71504400-1336485037_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, not minor at all! That is a huge defect!

Like he jabbed himself trying to pick his nose lol. Now I wish it was a red mask that I could "destroy" but I'lll take a black one lol.

On a side note I was looking at my red spidey which i haven't even displayed since I bought it from BBTS awhile ago. Noticed there's two holes near the wrist but I think I'm SOL since I waited forever and didn't buy from SSC. Hopefully won't be too noticeable when I pose him.

Edited by Webhead

Yeah, return that Black Spidey for sure. Or at least, get another head.

I'm excited about the 1/6th scale Delorean! I just wish I knew where I could put it!

Super pumped, picking up my very first Hot Toys figure this Saturday. Grabbing up some 89 Keaton Batman from my LCS. I'm not the world's biggest fan of that version of Bats, but I can't just let it sit there any longer, it looks too damn pretty....even though I may end up trading it for something more....Marvel.

Great!!! I love that he comes with the two spears and the daggers! I'm a sucker for the HT Avengers line, I'm buying them all even though I'm not 100% happy with all of them. The "money shot" will be having all of them together!

Can't wait to see Black Widow, hopefully she is next. I really doubt they would do it, but I would probably buy a couple HT Chitauri soldiers to flank Loki.

I haven't seen a movie army builder yet that I would be willing to buy, sadly. That Loki is top notch though. Makes the Thor look even less appealing by comparison.

Great job on the sculp and the outfit. I can't buy him though. He was such a douche in the movie that I just can't look at him as a figure. Its not an insult really because Tom did a great job with the character, I just didn't like him. I wasn't supposed to I guess. Great looking figure.

Does he come with a stunned, slightly bloodied alt. head for recreating everyone's favorite scene from the movie?

Does he come with a stunned, slightly bloodied alt. head for recreating everyone's favorite scene from the movie?

The "I'm a god" scene? Classic Hulk...

So, good news gents! In going to bed last night i must have walked into the room a little heavy, because Batman took a small tumble, as expected with the broken ankle. Well, his boot fell off when i picked him up, and i heard a small piece of plastic tumble out. When i put it back on, something amazing happened:

The boot snapped into place!! I have no idea what happened, or where that piece of plastic came from, but i guess it wedged itself in between the joint and made it seem like Batman was broken. But, he isn't, and all is well. :thumbsup:

Just picked up Keaton Batman today, went into the store and it turns out they just restocked Nicholson Joker and Superman. It was a tough decision but I stuck to my guns and went with Batman. This thing does not disappoint, coolest toy I have ever owned, now hopefully the other two stay in the store long enough for me to get em.

Question to anyone that knows body-types:

The TTM-19 (Muscular Body) is how muscular exactly? Like...Reeve Muscular? It doesn't look *too* bad, and i was hoping to find a cheap suit like the Triad grey to stick on him to be a faux "Justin Hammer" or James Bond-esque SHIELD Agent, but didn't want something lean like Harvey Dent.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Or, if i pick up more than one, i might try my hand at customizing with the Triad body suits, but i'm not sure if i'm there yet.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

The Reeve body has bigger arms (or at least shoulders) than the TTM-19. That nude body is the same (I think) as the Indiana Jones body, and may be the same as the one Wolverine came with. It isn't too too muscular. A bit more realistic than the body builder Arnold type muscle bodies.

Edited by karamazov80