UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hilt did you want? My suggestion would be to get one on ebay/trade, and then painting it with transparent paint. heck, you may even try dying it. Green i think would work best, as it already has yellow in it. Red or blue would be switching to another primary.

I don't really care too much what hilt. Do you think it'd look any good if I dyed it?

Best 1/6 toy news since announcement of Predator. . .maybe even better!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...4_8266919_n.jpg

:buttrock:

http://toy-world.com.hk/forum/attachments/...Ul9FoX1DJGS.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

That sucks, dude. I've seen it discussed on the sideshow forum. Doesn't seem terribly complicated, but still it's a hassle you have to fix it in the first place.

I looked it up, used some superglue to weld the cheap ass plastic "arms" and got him back together and working. For as much as that figure cost, I shouldn't have to be repairing the main selling point (PERS).

Thanks! He's missing the smallest blade (the one closest to his hand) on the right wrist gauntlet, but for the price I couldn't pass him up. I'm hoping to find one from someone online, maybe from a failed custom or something, but if not I can always mangle the mangler gauntlet or just try to remove the blade from it and glue it on the other one.

That T1 T-800 is awesome. I think HT focused on all the right areas, although a light-up eye on the BD head would have been cool.

As cool as it is, I think I gotta stop with HT stuff. My budget is forcing me to choose between the upcoming Hulk stuff or HT stuff. I may even sell my P1 Predator and T-600. I am pretty sure Leonidas will stay for a bit longer, but he is not immune either.

Hot Toys stuff is the cream of the crop, but they are just as expensive as highly detailed statues these days.