Minimates back in TRU - Wave 24 plus two exclusives

Ivan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, good god.

These look amazing.

I need them all. Every single one of them (apart from the hulk one).

Why, oh, why will these not be in the UK?

Same. I would greatly appreciate it if you could get me one of the Iron Man ones. The others I can wait for as they will come to the Uk eventually but the IM set is unlikely so I need to take every chance to get it.

I will try to score some extras for international members. The Stealth Iron Man looks amazing!

I didn't want to be as rude as Mr. BHM, but THAT would be great!

I'm only longing for the Back in Black Spidey, so...

:blush:

Rude :ohmy: Mein Gott!

" oooooh..... &....... That would be great .....I'm only longing for the Back in Black Spidey,so......'' :sick:

:tongue:

Omigodomigodomigod!!!

I can honestly say that this is the most excited i've been for minimates other than Deadpool. I was super-mega excited for Cosmic spidey and Back in Black, but these are all ffriggin amazing!!

And more Iron Men?!?! Stealth (Black) Armor has been one of my favs since i saw a custom (whoever made that...sorry i can't remember who you are...;) ) and i was really upset that they never made a tank-top Tony. So upset that i was actually going to buy a civillian Logan, hollow out the chest, and glue in a Wonder Woman bracelet! :( Now i don't have to.

Well, tomorrow is Black Friday, and i live VERY close to TWO TRUs, and my LCS is getting a bigger store downstairs in my mall, so i'll be having a field-day with sales!! Off for Thanksgiving snack-er-roonies, but my heart will be tearing up each second i don't get these...;)

I have to say I am glad I work right next door to a TRU so I can go and hopefully pick these up before I have to be to work early tomorrow (I hate retail). That stealth Iron man is amazing. Hopefully the Tarantula variant will be available at TRU so that it can be picked up there rather than later on ebay or something.

Not to doulbe-post, but is it just me?:

Is the coloring on Abomination a different green than the original we already have?? From the looks in the pics, it's more"eco-friendly-leaf-green" colored...

sure whatever but i am more interest in what color stealth ironman is. i think the only to solve this is to get my own.

I am just wondering if this means that the release date for waves 23 and 24 have been moved up? I would rather get my whole wave with the variant online rather than getting all but the variant at TRU and then having to get the variant later on ebay or something ya know. I hope that this means they have moved up the release dates, weren't these waves originally scheduled for the end of november?

Was there something somewhere that told us about the IM set? This came as a complete surprise to me and also made me a little mad at myself for not following my urge to go to TRU yesterday. Now I am going to be anxious all day thinking about getting these instead of just enjoying Thanksgiving. . . .nah I'll just eat and eat until I forget about this. . . .yeah nevermind that won't be possible. I love getting new minimates!

Edited by gambitron

They were originally supposed to be released this week, but "apparently" we were lied to. Well, apparently that lie was a lie!! :D

And there was no word on an IM pack exclusive; think of it like Blue Prof X, Blue Iceman, or the DD GR Target pack. Just a random pop-up that we love oh so much!! :D

Of course, now that TRU is back on the Minimate-wagon, Target will have to do something Uber-spectacular to stay in the game...hehehe...;)

Damnit...

Typical, I'm out of town for a while and wont be able to swing by to check if the local TRU to where I live will have these.

Ideally i'd like a full set BUT if anyone see's an extra Stealth IM pack then please Add me to the list of beggars.

T.

OMGOMGOMG

I LOVE it when DST just drops surprises on on. Do you know how frusterating it is knowing everything that's coming out sometimes a year in advance? To walk into a store and just see stuff...

See, this is why I hate holidays. I want to go RIGHT NOW.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

WOW!!!!!!!!! :woot: I didn't know we could get Christmas presents on Thanksgiving. Thanks DST. I almost jumped in my car to go to TRU....... Then I remembered they're closed today. DUH!! :P They open @ 5:00 am Friday morning. That feels like years from now. Damn you Father Time!!!!!! :D

Sweet mother of plastic crack! And this was going to be the first year in a long time that I didn't go out on Black Friday. Well, scratch that plan, TRU here I come! *sigh*

And Mega Props to Ivan for scooping this news-worthy event. :)

Edited by Cappy

Oh man, these are epic. And correct me if I'm wrong, but does venom come with 2 different chest pieces as well as 2 sets of hands? Regardless, all these figures look top notch, and the stealth iron man in particular makes me happy that I live 5 minutes away from TRU. That place is hell on black friday, but if I pop in and they have these guys, I'll wait an hour in line, if I have to :P.

Oh man, these are epic. And correct me if I'm wrong, but does venom come with 2 different chest pieces as well as 2 sets of hands? Regardless, all these figures look top notch, and the stealth iron man in particular makes me happy that I live 5 minutes away from TRU. That place is hell on black friday, but if I pop in and they have these guys, I'll wait an hour in line, if I have to :P.

Yes, two hands + two chests. I'm still trying to figure out the second, though. What is it, bulletproof armor?! :blink:

Yes, two hands + two chests. I'm still trying to figure out the second, though. What is it, bulletproof armor?! :blink:

Its a jacket...when Brock hides in plain sight he transforms the costume into street clothes often with a black jacket that may or may not have the spider logo on it

these look fantastic! cant wait to find some :D

Jeff of the Miniacs