UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a relatively quick one:

Moon Knight

Moon_Knight.jpg

The hood is milliput and the cape is modified from M. Bison. I wasn't sure what color to make his face, since it is white, but is usually in shadow. I tried both black and white, and neither one looked right. So I settled on a half-shadow gray look. I like the way it turned out.

I am leaving for a 2 week vacation on Sunday, but I did manage to squeeze out two more customs beforehand:

Moon Dragon

DSC06680.jpg

Her cape is a modified Dr. Strange cape. Since we are getting a Gamora soon I wanted to have the full Infinity Watch team. Expect to see a Drax and Pip the Troll here soon. :)

Danger (Astonishing X-Men villain)

DSC06676.jpg

Ok, maybe she's not really a lovely lady, but maybe you are into robots... Her hair is made from cut up pieces of Apocalypse's arm tubes. The extra wires sticking out here and there are twisty ties.

I have at least fourteen other customs in the works right now, some for myself, and some for others. I will be finishing them up when I get back from my trip. Questions and comments are always welcome!

Her hair is made from cut up pieces of Apocalypse's arm tubes. The extra wires sticking out here and there are twisty ties.

Are those Brainiac 13 tentacles that you're using for her hair?

:)

Her hair is made from cut up pieces of Apocalypse's arm tubes. The extra wires sticking out here and there are twisty ties.

Are those Brainiac 13 tentacles that you're using for her hair?

:)

Bah. I don't have the attention span to actually read oh look is that a donut over there?

Mann, Deine Umsetzungen von Moon Dragon und Moon Knight sind wirklich umwerfend! I'm so fascinated, that I accidentally switched languages :)

Chapeau!

oh man correct me if im wrong, cause my german is kinda rusty

man, your customs of moon dragon and moon knight are really amazing.

just trying a bad attempt of translation :P

That is anything but a "bad attempt of translation"! Maybe "Umsetzung" is more like "realization" and I guess "umwerfend" is a bit more enthusiastic tahn amazing, like "awesome" or "mind-blowing" might fit better.

That is anything but a "bad attempt of translation"! Maybe "Umsetzung" is more like "realization" and I guess "umwerfend" is a bit more enthusiastic tahn amazing, like "awesome" or "mind-blowing" might fit better.

aww, thanks man :blush:

but im just some dutch guy who speaks a little german and with little i mean very little in terms of ich spreche kein deutsche(i dont speak german) :P

but they are really awesome though :D

LOL, thanks guys!

Here are a few new ones (both lovely ladies of course):

Lilandra and Deathbird of the Shi'ar:

Lilandra.jpg

Deathbird.jpg

Lilandra is in her formal armor from the Dark Phoenix Saga, and since Deathbird changes costumes almost as often as the Wasp, I just picked one of her outfits that I liked the best. Lilandra's helmet and the tip of her spear is apoxy sculpt. It was my first time working with it (my hobby shop was sold out of milliput) and I really liked it. It takes about 10 minutes for it to become really workable, but once it is I think it is easier to sculpt with than milliput. Deathbird's cape is from Loki, her tubes are from Apocalypse, and her mask is cut from sheet plastic.