• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's the Marvel Universe news straight from AFI:

Marvel Universe

Wave 1 – Spider-man (variant will ship first), Beta Ray Bill, Kraven, Astonishing Beast, Incredible Hulk

Wave 2 – Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Punisher, Kang, FF Spider-man (variant paperbag head), Puck (can stand on his hand),

Wave 3 – Angel, Puck with Snowbird, Herclues, Nighthawk,

Wave 4 – Proffessor X, Jubilee, Blastaar (variant)

2012 Sneak Peak – Death’s Head

Team Packs The Inhumans: Karnack, Blackbolk and Medusa

The Xmen: Rogue, Longshot, Wolverwine, Baby Cyclops

Comic Packs: Falcon vs Captain America, Doctor Strange vs Silver Super

The Xmen: Rogue, Longshot, Wolverwine, Baby Cyclops

Is this a Typo? Or are we getting a Baby X-Men Wolverine to go with Cyclops?

Glad to see Rogue & Longshot getting some love! :highfive2:

I believe it's a baby Scott Summers... I assume this is part of a storyline I haven't read.... :ermm:

The inclusion of baby Cyke & Longshot indicates that it is a Mojo-related story.

Mojo's world is ruled by whoever can gain the biggest viewing audience. Mojo created the 'x-babies' to help boost his ratings. they are essentially toddler/infant versions of the x-men.

x-babies-500x375.jpg

I just saw the first Hasbro releases for Avengers product at TRU. I was underwhelmed by what I saw in store, but have to admit that I got really excited seeing Avengers toys!

Even more exciting was the fact that my TRU did a huge reset and now has an aisle dedicated just to comic related toys, the traditional 'collector' aisle is the next one over, it looks really nice.

Am I correct that the only comics figures they've shown are Ultimate Hawkeye and Thor? I'll be sorely disappointed if we don't get a nice Avengers comics wave, although Hasbro's done a great job so far in making Avengers. But still... Stingray! Mockingbird! Swordsman! Mantis! Quasar! Let's get on it!

I just saw the first Hasbro releases for Avengers product at TRU. I was underwhelmed by what I saw in store, but have to admit that I got really excited seeing Avengers toys!

Even more exciting was the fact that my TRU did a huge reset and now has an aisle dedicated just to comic related toys, the traditional 'collector' aisle is the next one over, it looks really nice.

Yeah, I saw them today too. They looked cheap. The price was 9.99.

• 1 month later...

My area is very slow to get MU, but happily I finally found the Quicksilver/Wonder Man pack and DD/BE pack today. I also found it at my closest Walmart that recently discontinued both MU and G.I.Joe (they are idiots), so go figure. I wanted the Quicksilver/Wonder Man pack more because I wanted to flesh out my Avengers team. My Wonder Man has some QC issues in that his right knee won't move completely and his chest is kinda eschew. He and Quicksilver both use older bucks, but with Wanda coming out soon, I'm glad to have them. Bullseye is a nice update from the old one, but he seems a little large to me. The real star is Daredevil though! I wasn't expecting to like him the most, but he looks so much better that the old one and I'm okay with him being tall and athletic. Here's some pics and I included a pic of the old DD for comparison:

post-2001-0-25923300-1332544469_thumb.jppost-2001-0-84190100-1332544490_thumb.jppost-2001-0-69041600-1332544513_thumb.jp

post-2001-0-85581800-1332544531_thumb.jppost-2001-0-58647800-1332544552_thumb.jp :wub:

• 2 weeks later...