UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up Commander Rogers from my LCS. He is a DAMN FINE looking figure. He really is one of the best figures i've seen from this line to date. Paint is a solid 8/10, the sculpt is spot on.

Darkhawk looked good too - but i'm not really a fan, so i left him behind for someone else.

Someone had already bagged X-23 though :( gonna have to hunt through ebay for her now.

Yep. Walmart has an exclusive 6 inch nick fury and cap from the captain America movie. They had iron man figures in the same scale too.

I didn't know they were out! There are pictures on 10mfh.com, but I'm on my phone and too lazy to copy/paste. ;)

DId anyone else try and order the Composite Hulk today off of HTS's site? I tried to order for two hours and it kept telling me an error occurred (which the word occurred was misspelled also) and finally it sold out before I could order. I still can't order anything else and wondered if anyone else tried.

I tried several different ways. First, I tried Paypal, but it said it wasn't working. Then I tried my Paypal debit card, but it wouldn't take it since it expires this month. Then I tried my regular acount 20+ times over two hours and finally gave up. I only wanted it because my son loves the front of the comic that he's from otherwise I wouldn't bother. Thankkfully customer service is on top of it. :rolleyes:

Yep. Walmart has an exclusive 6 inch nick fury and cap from the captain America movie. They had iron man figures in the same scale too.

I didn't know they were out! There are pictures on 10mfh.com, but I'm on my phone and too lazy to copy/paste. ;)

They also have a comic book Loki figure, which looks A-FREAKING-MAZING. It's an exclusive 6" wave to whet your whistle before Marvel Legends returns.

I heard they had a 6 inch movie Thor figure too, but I haven't seen that one.

I wish I could find these things around me, but of the 4 Walmarts within reasonable driving distance, only one of them seems to get any of these exclusives and even then it's sketchy. It's also the one that's the farthest out from anywhere I typically go.

Bah. Bah I say!

So last night I go ahead and place my order for the stuff I was going to get knowing that the Hulk was out of stock and customer service basiclly told me all the problems I was having were on my end and that several other people had that problem too. dry.gif And what's funny is I didn't have any problems placing an order when no one else was trying to order stuff. Then this morning, the Hulk is back in stock. i called first thing to try and change my order or cancel the existing one and they told me it's already being filled and can't be cancelled (although my status doesn't reflect that). Before I told the lady on the phone what item I was wanting to add, she asked if it was the Hulk figure which tells me I'm not the only one who had this problem. I'm just glad the best answer they could give me was that it was my problem not there's. It's like I was dealing with Mattel or something.

Got my x23 at target. Saved less than $1.50. oh well.

I also saw that super rare final wave of IM2 figures, you know the one with the Stark racing armor. I didn't get them but I had to fight hard. Habits are a bugger to beat.

Mandarin?,Warmachine? Ultimate IM? i need those if youd like to help?